SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 28, 2008, 03:36 AM
iCharger 106B user
Lab, Slovak Republic
Joined Jun 2008
400 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by junsi
We are serching for a way to add the logging capability to the current chargers in future firmware versions.

Best regards,
Junsi
can't wait, can't wait
alex.guzun is offline Find More Posts by alex.guzun
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 28, 2008, 07:27 AM
UK
Joined Jul 2008
391 Posts
Still having a few problems I am afraid.

Good morning all. Following my "video report" earlier of strange behaviour following the upgrade to ver: 3.06 I followed the advice of junsi, and tried re-upgrading ith the newer version of the upgrade programme ( still of course to ver 3.06 firmware though ). Unfortunately the behaviour has not changed - upon disconnecting a pack whilst still accepting charge, no disconnection error appears, or sounds, and output voltage still rises way up. I have filmed both the latest upgrade operation showing the GUI information as upgrade commenced, and the latest testing results following what appeared again, to be a successful upgrade. Junsi has been informed via PM and responded appropriately.
Link to Video removed as it has served its purpose, and junsi have responded admirably. 30th July 2008
badger-b is offline Find More Posts by badger-b
Last edited by badger-b; Jul 30, 2008 at 10:02 AM. Reason: video removed
Old Jul 28, 2008, 07:33 AM
iCharger 106B user
Lab, Slovak Republic
Joined Jun 2008
400 Posts
please, remove that video after
You are doing a bad reputation for 1010B charger over Youtube

All of us know thta it has some bugs, but it is the best charger.
alex.guzun is offline Find More Posts by alex.guzun
Old Jul 28, 2008, 07:47 AM
UK
Joined Jul 2008
391 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.guzun
please, remove that video after
You are doing a bad reputation for 1010B charger over Youtube

All of us know thta it has some bugs, but it is the best charger.
If you have bothered to read the accompanying notes with the video on the site, you will see the error of your post. I have been completely clear and open about the reason for the video (s )
Furthermore, all my previous posts within this thread have been nothing but complimentary towards junsi - another fact that would be obvious to you, had you bothered to check before posting this message.
This is one such example.

30th July 2008
The videos have now served their pupose and have been removed.
badger-b is offline Find More Posts by badger-b
Last edited by badger-b; Jul 30, 2008 at 09:58 AM.
Old Jul 28, 2008, 10:02 AM
Indonesia, Jakarta Capital Region, Djakarta
Joined Apr 2007
470 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.guzun
can't wait, can't wait
Agreed
rizky_p is online now Find More Posts by rizky_p
Old Jul 28, 2008, 10:17 AM
ProgressiveRC
Seattle, WA
Joined Dec 2006
1,997 Posts
Yes, very strange behavior that is not exhibited on either of my units. We'll be interested to hear the resolution of this glitch exhibited by your 1010b.
write2dgray is offline Find More Posts by write2dgray
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 28, 2008, 10:20 AM
ProgressiveRC
Seattle, WA
Joined Dec 2006
1,997 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptt81
Is this a new firmware of is that the V3.06? Im glad to hear that they slow balance is gone, thats the exact problem I reported in earlier posts. Btw, I got an extra one of these if anyone is interested.
An extra one of what ? I think the link is missing or something... Well, I have an extra six pin female header or two if anyone needs one of those to complete an update - I got a few more than I needed in my package from Mouser...

- David
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 28, 2008, 01:26 PM
Toronto, Canada
Joined Jul 2008
98 Posts
Maybe he meant the 1010B?
shurcooL is offline Find More Posts by shurcooL
Old Jul 28, 2008, 01:37 PM
LKC
must have been a glitch !
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined Feb 2003
946 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by write2dgray
Well, I have an extra six pin female header
Like this one by chance ?

I might be interested if so..

Luke
LKC is offline Find More Posts by LKC
Old Jul 28, 2008, 02:35 PM
www.AProHobbies.com
USA, TX
Joined Feb 2005
321 Posts
yes i got two chargers the 106B and 1010B charger from HobbyCity, im using the 106B since I never charge more than 6s anyway and 1010B is available and is brand new untouch, all cables are sealed, if anyone is interested in one shipping from USA rather than China for quickness, pm me.
ptt81 is offline Find More Posts by ptt81
Old Jul 28, 2008, 03:05 PM
ProgressiveRC
Seattle, WA
Joined Dec 2006
1,997 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKC
Like this one by chance ?
Nope Luke, I was referring only to the 6 pin female header, as referenced and linked to in my posts earlier in this thread here and here.

- David
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 28, 2008, 04:44 PM
LKC
must have been a glitch !
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined Feb 2003
946 Posts
Thansk David..
I see now..

I will be looking for another TTL/USB adaptor, since my last one has gone back to Junsi to try work out why my it was doing such weird things..

Luke
LKC is offline Find More Posts by LKC
Old Jul 28, 2008, 10:48 PM
hamilton Vic
Joined Jun 2006
182 Posts
Do I have to check each cells balance with a multimeter after charging? If I understand correctly i can't watch the cells individual voltages whilst charging? I would consider this a must have for my 10s 4350mah packs.
beans07 is offline Find More Posts by beans07
Old Jul 28, 2008, 10:56 PM
www.AProHobbies.com
USA, TX
Joined Feb 2005
321 Posts
Actually you can watch the individual cell voltages as it is charging by pressing the right directional button (>). This charger has got everything you will ever need for lipos charging as far as im concern, there are some bugs here and there need to be fixed which the manufacturer is working on it constantly which is what's best about this charger.
ptt81 is offline Find More Posts by ptt81
Old Jul 29, 2008, 04:51 PM
Townsville
Joined Jul 2007
37 Posts
Yay, I finally got my replacement from HC! I was mistaken, I thought I wouldn't see my replacement before the end of this month.....Now lets hope it lasts more than 24 (realtime) hours.

It did have the standard rattle, so I've spent 10 minutes or so before even plugging it in, making sure everying was secure and tight. I will let it charge/discharge for the day before even attempting to upgrade the firmware. Maybe when I get about a months use out of it

-> KegRaider
KegRaider is offline Find More Posts by KegRaider