Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 07, 2011, 10:41 PM
Dolores, Colorado
Joined Dec 2007
1,581 Posts
My s..t pile inspectors, Sidewalk and Dumpster ans Nessi the Monster of Loch Schrott
Schrott is online now Find More Posts by Schrott
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 10, 2011, 03:12 PM
太刀風
United States, OR, Eugene
Joined Jan 2003
1,056 Posts
Little Miss No Name is doing better. Still congested, but much more energy and is eating and drinking well. She had her first big adventure outdoors on the deck with the big kittehs.
I think she is deaf, either that or is so congested that she is having trouble hearing, but she does not respond to noise, not even the evil beast that all cats fear, the vacume cleaner.
Tachikaze is offline Find More Posts by Tachikaze
Old Oct 10, 2011, 03:45 PM
Retired for now
Bonita Springs,Fl.
Joined Sep 2007
8,659 Posts
I'm not a cat person but that is one really cute kitty. Hope it's going to be ok. Pete
norgale is offline Find More Posts by norgale
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: What's a blog for?
Old Oct 10, 2011, 04:11 PM
North Central TN USA
Joined May 2006
3,565 Posts
Our two orphan kittens that were born under our porch this summer and have been living in our guest house just met our big house cat face to face for the first time today. Some spitting and growling but nothing violent. I'm concerned about the boy kitten because a month or so ago he broke his kneecap and it cost me $800 to have it fixed. They put wires in his leg. The vet had never seen that injury before. I'll get pics at their next get together.
420TEE is offline Find More Posts by 420TEE
Old Oct 11, 2011, 01:35 AM
United States, ID, Rexburg
Joined Sep 2008
6,433 Posts
My wife and I almost hit a puppy (vet estimated her at 8 weeks old, terrier and golden retriever), we took her home. In our Noah's ark (we have 5 dogs and a 10 year old human girl), she has the most 'different' personality, she does not bark she will go roo-roo when she gets into a squabble with the bigger dogs (she thinks she is as big as they are, that is terrier for sure). When the rest bark at the door or the people out for a stroll on the street she will retreat to our bed to tell us about it, again roo-roo
Foo
fooman2008 is online now Find More Posts by fooman2008
Old Oct 11, 2011, 01:47 AM
Madison, MS
Joined Oct 2004
2,451 Posts
Tachi-, When my wife cranks up the vacuum, our not-so-tiny chihuahua girl urgently wants to be put on our bed, where she burrows under the covers until the excitement is over. I figure the sound frequency the machine emits is really grating to pets' sensitive ears. It is to mine, too.
jeepers1940 is offline Find More Posts by jeepers1940
Old Oct 11, 2011, 09:12 AM
Toronto, Canada
Joined Nov 2004
1,269 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fooman2008 View Post
My wife and I almost hit a puppy (vet estimated her at 8 weeks old, terrier and golden retriever), we took her home. In our Noah's ark (we have 5 dogs and a 10 year old human girl), she has the most 'different' personality, she does not bark she will go roo-roo when she gets into a squabble with the bigger dogs (she thinks she is as big as they are, that is terrier for sure). When the rest bark at the door or the people out for a stroll on the street she will retreat to our bed to tell us about it, again roo-roo
Foo
It sounds like the 10 year old human girl needs to see a Vet if she only goes roo-roo and doesn't bark. How big are the dogs if the girl isn't as big as them?
steamboatmodel is offline Find More Posts by steamboatmodel
Old Oct 11, 2011, 09:17 AM
Oakland Ca.
Joined Aug 2009
8,511 Posts
Tachikaze, you are #1.
Tim B. is offline Find More Posts by Tim B.
Old Oct 11, 2011, 09:19 AM
Oakland Ca.
Joined Aug 2009
8,511 Posts
Responsible pet owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420TEE View Post
Our two orphan kittens that were born under our porch this summer and have been living in our guest house just met our big house cat face to face for the first time today. Some spitting and growling but nothing violent. I'm concerned about the boy kitten because a month or so ago he broke his kneecap and it cost me $800 to have it fixed. They put wires in his leg. The vet had never seen that injury before. I'll get pics at their next get together.
420, its so good to see a responsible pet owner ...
No body has a spare $800.00 bucks just lying around...
You are Also #1.
Tim B. is offline Find More Posts by Tim B.
Old Oct 11, 2011, 10:57 AM
GILL
United States, NJ, Hopatcong
Joined Aug 2005
2,548 Posts
Tachikaze that is one cute kitty. I hoppe that she becomes an indoor only baby.
We lost one ours an couple of months ago and we placed Fendi.
So when Dawkins needed a home. He was left in a box at a vets office. a part time helper took him home but her other cats beat him. so he ended up in her basement looking for a home.
So please welcome DAWKINS.
GILL RC is offline Find More Posts by GILL RC
Old Oct 11, 2011, 11:05 AM
Boats on the brain!!
Arnold, Mo.
Joined Jul 2005
4,534 Posts
Dawkins looks like our Meatball.
green-boat is offline Find More Posts by green-boat
Old Oct 11, 2011, 11:19 AM
**NOT GUILTY**
Millbrook, Alabama
Joined Jun 2004
6,428 Posts
Our mistreated doggies yesterday "doggies in a blanket"...
Capt.Crash is offline Find More Posts by Capt.Crash
Old Oct 12, 2011, 11:42 AM
Retired for now
Bonita Springs,Fl.
Joined Sep 2007
8,659 Posts
Ya Crash,those dogs really look abused. Glad they have a nice home. Can I come live with you? Pete
norgale is offline Find More Posts by norgale
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: What's a blog for?
Old Oct 12, 2011, 12:19 PM
太刀風
United States, OR, Eugene
Joined Jan 2003
1,056 Posts
I use to have a large dark stripped male cat, he was a true cats cat. I think, for some reason, big grey stripped just tend to be some of the most loyal and mellow of the cats.
Tachikaze is offline Find More Posts by Tachikaze
Old Oct 12, 2011, 12:28 PM
Raleigh NC
Joined Jul 2008
1,774 Posts
we had a large tabby striped female, steady and solid for almost 20 years,, all she ever wanted was a quick ear scratch and sunspot to sleep away the afternoon.. she knew she was cat and was happy with it..
tghsmith is online now Find More Posts by tghsmith