HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Darth_Elevator, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 11, 2008, 01:41 AM
How do I change this text?
The Beautiful Mountains of Utah
Joined Oct 2006
6,232 Posts
Discussion
First Slope Glider - Kline Fogelman Scratchbuilt "Revert"

Here's my new scratchbuilt slope glider, called the Revert. It's a super-simple build with a Kline-Fogleman (KF) airfoil. Build thread with plans is here: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=682098

The intended purpose of this glider is to piggyback on my Slow Stick and drop it from altitude. I scaled it down to a 30-inch wingspan, in the hopes of making it light enough for the Slow Stick to haul it up. It came in at 5.1 ounces, a bit heavier than I was hoping for, but hopefully it's still light enough. Test glides went well this morning. I'll try to get the piggyback maiden on video.
Darth_Elevator is offline Find More Posts by Darth_Elevator
Last edited by Darth_Elevator; Mar 14, 2008 at 05:56 PM.
to remove ads between posts