SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Bill K., who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 02, 2008, 08:07 PM
Husband, Dad, Skydiver, RC'r
United States, NC, Waynesville
Joined May 2002
5,559 Posts
Discussion
Things have been slow...

It's been far to long since I last put anything on here, but today I had some fun and thought it would be fun to share. We were up in Chattanooga, TN visiting some family and doing some other business. While there I took my normal trip out to Falling Water RC Club. I've long ago started throwing a plane or two in the car to take out and enjoy with the group when we are in town. This time is was my Project Banchee, made 10-15 flights on it. That was NOT the hightlight of my trip though.

Before I go there though let me back up 2 or 3 months ago. On another one of these trips up there I was out flying with my boys. We had their trainer out and I was doing the 'daddy over the shoulder' method of training. They got a kick out of watching that and enjoyed having us out there and told us we were welcome to come back when ever we were in town. Also at this time I met a gentleman named Bill Clegg. At that time he was flying a Wildhare Edge 540 in the 28% size range. He let me fly it on that trip, and I proceeded to do a little 3D with it though I kept it up nice and high. However that is what set the stage for todays fun.

Skipping forward to this afternoon I'm out playing around with the Banchee when Bill parks next to me and over the next few minutes I come to find out that he's the guy that had the Edge. Only this time he's got a Yak, a very big Yak... in fact it's Extreme Flight RC's 88" Yak. Gone is the Edge replaced by this beauty!! Long story short, 30 minutes later I've got a 9303 in my hands and a handful of Yak in the air!! Here are a 'few' of the over 200 pictures that they took while I had some fun with it.
Bill K. is offline Find More Posts by Bill K.
to remove ads between posts