HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 29, 2008, 09:51 PM
Ontario, Canada
Joined Feb 2008
65 Posts
Discussion
Airhogs Spring 2008 New Products? (from found pricing list)

Hi everyone.

I've been lurking around the forums for a while, but have yet to post anywhere.
I admit I'm an airhogs addict, micro rc addict in general, and rc addict in general as well, but relatively new to rc flight. I stumbled across a document searching for info on e-chargers clears (Ive seen them in a local walmart, and I was thinking of getting one to convert to rc from aerosoar or palmz internals).

Anyway, onto the doc. It appears to be a pricing list for all of spinmasters toys for spring of 2008. Some notable new items under the airhogs brand I havn't heard about before though:

E-CHARGERS™ PLANES, HELIS, <(>&<)> JETS (planes, seen them; the one ducted jet ive seen in the groups here; helis too??)

AIR HOGS ECHARGER CLEARS ASST (as I mentioned, they are in stores around here, plastic clear bodies instead of foam, don't know if anyone else has come across them)

AIR HOGS X STORM PLANE (??)

ROAD HAWK (Ready to Run) (??)

AIR HOGS COBRA LICENSED HAVOC HELI (can only assume to coincide with the G.I. Joe movie)

AIR HOGS RDC DUCTED FANS (jetscream we all know about, new ones coming too I hope?)

AIR HOGS 3D STUNT PLANE ASST (rolling fury and the new version I'm sure)

AIR HOGS ROBO COPTER MICRO RECON (micro version? though I still have yet to see the recon around here)

AIR HOGS RC FLYING WING (??)

AIR HOGS SKY TRACER (??)

AIR HOGS RDC ARCHANGEL (??)

I was considering posting the document, but I'm not sure it's something I should be posting as it is something that was probably not meant to be floating around freely on the web, and I'm aware folks from the companies peruse around the groups. If anyone doubts me about the document, I could forward it to someone with some cred around the groups for proof/verification. I just wanted to mention the new models I saw listed in the document to see if anyone knows anything about them. I did not see any listing for the ornithopter they're supposed to come out with, but it could be one of the ones I don't recognize I suppose.

Hope you all don't think I'm just full of it.
Take it easy guys.

*edit: sorry, decided not to post the list, but forgot to change title before posting (slaps self)
bradleyd is offline Find More Posts by bradleyd
Last edited by bradleyd; Feb 29, 2008 at 10:18 PM. Reason: misleading title
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 29, 2008, 10:28 PM
Strongsville, OH
Joined May 2007
2,415 Posts
saw the clear echargers, they cost 15$ instead of 10$ they are already selling at Target

some other ones are out too.
ihor14448 is offline Find More Posts by ihor14448
Old Feb 29, 2008, 10:37 PM
Ontario, Canada
Joined Feb 2008
65 Posts
Yes, the clear echargers are here as well, $13.98 CAD at walmart, which i think is the same price as the regular echargers here. I would like to know about any of the others I've listed that you've seen (especially any of the ones I've ??).
Old Feb 29, 2008, 10:39 PM
Have fun
Joined May 2007
6,237 Posts
wow any pics of any of those new planes????
airpower is online now Find More Posts by airpower
Old Feb 29, 2008, 10:42 PM
Ontario, Canada
Joined Feb 2008
65 Posts
Airpower, thats what I'd like to find. So far any google search I've done comes up nil...I think the flying wing may be the one that twists to take off vertical (would thrust spin like the bladestar), then hit the button to twist it back to a wing and fly...just a guess on my part.
Old Feb 29, 2008, 10:48 PM
Have fun
Joined May 2007
6,237 Posts
flyign wing i think combat wings gosh those are fun, a toy grade version of the combat wing Bird of Prey( licenced of course to Justin Ammon), that would be awesome........
then theres the X storm plane witch sound like it might be a improved version of the storm luancher i dont know, then we have the archangel and sky tracer, dnag, some new planes, that alot of "2 buys" on my list.
airpower is online now Find More Posts by airpower
Old Mar 01, 2008, 06:49 PM
Ontario, Canada
Joined Feb 2008
65 Posts
If anyone would like a look, you could try doing a google search for "AIR HOGS RDC ARCHANGEL" (without quotes). You might get a link to an xls document on an ftp site on the first hit... ...it's interesting anyway, whether any of these names are new planes or not...