HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by imxz28, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 27, 2008, 05:32 PM
Joined Feb 2004
81 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Wanted
Tower Hobbies "Free Shipping code"

Tower offered me a welcome back free shipping code on a $50 purchase but it expired last week. Does anyone have a free shipping code that is not expired.

I know all about the $25 off a $199 purchase. Just looking to spend a little over $50 and wanted to cash in on free shipping.
imxz28 is offline Find More Posts by imxz28
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 27, 2008, 06:13 PM
Carlsbad, Ca
Joined Mar 2007
2,819 Posts
Trader Rating: 225
Give 'em a call and see if they'll honor it, expired or not. If they really want to welcome you back,..they likely will (and have in the past).

C

BTW-I think the codes are Customer Number specific
chip.greely is offline Find More Posts by chip.greely
Old Feb 27, 2008, 06:54 PM
Retired USAF
USA, SD, Piedmont
Joined Jul 2005
2,910 Posts
Trader Rating: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip.greely
Give 'em a call and see if they'll honor it, expired or not. If they really want to welcome you back,..they likely will (and have in the past).

C

I don't know if they're customer number specific, but I know they're tied to individual email addresses...I got one as well but it doesn't expire until Friday.

BTW, I don't think Tower will honor both a coupone for $20 off $50 AND a free shipping coupon, but I could be wrong. I think the "welcome back" coupon I got said it is not valid with any other offer...
cynjon is offline Find More Posts by cynjon
Old Feb 27, 2008, 11:46 PM
Joined Feb 2004
81 Posts
I don't plan on combining offers, just the one free shipping... email the number to me if you feel up to it. I'm at imxz28@valorNet.com
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynjon
I don't know if they're customer number specific, but I know they're tied to individual email addresses...I got one as well but it doesn't expire until Friday.

BTW, I don't think Tower will honor both a coupone for $20 off $50 AND a free shipping coupon, but I could be wrong. I think the "welcome back" coupon I got said it is not valid with any other offer...
Old Feb 28, 2008, 12:23 AM
The Tenth Dimension
Auburn, CA
Joined Dec 2006
452 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip.greely

C

I agree, try shooting them a email or call. I'll bet they will honor it as long as it wasn't a long time ago.
nieb15 is offline Find More Posts by nieb15
Old Feb 28, 2008, 02:07 AM
Joined Feb 2004
81 Posts
I did call them. In all honesty, I made the decision to buy an item and recalled getting the email 2 weeks earlier for free shipping with $50 purchase. When I looked at the email again, it had expired by 1 day... No kidding here!!
They said there was nothing they can do.
I said I would order now if they would honor the cupon else I'd have to decline. Well, they declined me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nieb15
I agree, try shooting them a email or call. I'll bet they will honor it as long as it wasn't a long time ago.
Old Feb 28, 2008, 06:25 PM
elliptical = beauty
Knoxville, TN
Joined Jul 2007
503 Posts
Trader Rating: 48
did you look in the sale and bargains forum? theres a discount codes for tower topic. the page before last...there's a $10 off $50 ... just like free shipping. if you just get parts, its free shipping and then some.
Rascal_Tom is offline Find More Posts by Rascal_Tom
Closed Thread