HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 25, 2008, 03:40 PM
Win=span\massXpractice+lu ck
Joined Jul 2007
3,076 Posts
Discussion
Canadian F3J team equipment drive

Gentlemen (and ladies) as some of you know the Canadian F3J team has a major challenge ahead of it. We are still in the process of acquiring launch equipment and some of you have stepped up to help out your northern neighbors. The Canadian F3J team thanks you for your support.

Hogfarmer has just released some winders, spools, a pulley and some line (and a rare Nike bag) This will go a long way towards our equipment shortages. Thank you very much Sir!

We still need another 2-3 winders and spools and a couple more pulleys as well. If any of you out there are holding on to this hardware and do not foresee using it for the next 6 months we would be grateful for any of you that could part with any of it.
webbsolution is online now Find More Posts by webbsolution
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 25, 2008, 06:38 PM
MSgt, USAF Ret.
USA, WA, Spokane
Joined Nov 2003
1,259 Posts
Hello David,

I have two winders and 6 spools you can use. I can bring it with me when I attend the Spring Tune-up; if you can wait that long?

Jim F.
Jim Frahm is offline Find More Posts by Jim Frahm
Old Feb 25, 2008, 07:25 PM
Joined Jul 2007
3,076 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch-Air
Hello David,

I have two winders and 6 spools you can use. I can bring it with me when I attend the Spring Tune-up; if you can wait that long?

Jim F.

Jim you are a life saver my friend thank you very much. I will see you at the Tune up!

DW
Old Feb 28, 2008, 11:26 PM
Joined May 2006
22 Posts
Hey David. We the MAAC MEN of Winnipeg have some old Graupner winders that you are welcome to use if you want? I think we have about five or six if they are any use?
Let me know Jim H.
isoar99 is offline Find More Posts by isoar99
Old Feb 29, 2008, 06:42 AM
Boar? I'm a Thermal Pig!
Winnipeg, Canada
Joined Aug 2004
916 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by isoar99
Hey David. We the MAAC MEN of Winnipeg have some old Graupner winders that you are welcome to use if you want? I think we have about five or six if they are any use?
Let me know Jim H.
About time you put a post up Jim!
Batmanwpg is offline Find More Posts by Batmanwpg
Old Feb 29, 2008, 07:33 AM
Joined Jul 2007
3,076 Posts
Jim, I really appreciate the fact you stepped up. I think we are good for winders and spools now. I have some coming from the NWSS and have sourced a few others now as well.

Any of you stout Canadians (or Americans reading this) feel up to th task of towing? we have only a small group that is considering it and no one who has confirmed yet.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by isoar99
Let me know Jim H.