SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Vethraxx, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 17, 2008, 11:29 AM
Lynnwood, wa
Joined Oct 2007
91 Posts
Discussion
Who'd a Thunk it!

I was at a local antique store, which means mostly collectibles, and was surprised when I found this box, intact, with all the parts inside. There are four sets of plans and individually wrapped balsa bundles for each project. The box is a little sway-backed, but they only wanted 20.00 bucks for it. The plans are all dated 1964 and are yellowing around the edges. Not something I ever thought I would find at a antique/junk/toy/collectible/I hope this crap sells store. Here's a picture of the box. The pictures on the box are of the actual models you will build with the kit. From simple to the more advanced. Looking at the plans, there are fun words of encouragement written on them.
Vethraxx is offline Find More Posts by Vethraxx
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 17, 2008, 08:57 PM
USA, CA, San Diego
Joined Jun 2007
692 Posts
Awesome! The first plan in this kit, the solid balsa glider, was the very first plane I built, circa 1967. Flew pretty well, too, if I recall correctly.
ccdengr is offline Find More Posts by ccdengr