Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by MKH, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 31, 2002, 03:40 PM
MKH
Ohio
Joined Mar 2000
2,597 Posts
Trader Rating: 34
GWS IPS drives, hybrids, esc's, 4 sale

Need to sell some items I'm not using. All are either unused, or used only to check for proper operation.

Set of 2 IPS DX-A drives. One is stock, with motor and gearbox, spinner, and leads, right out of the box. Never run. The second is the same, but with a heatsink installed, P7P esc installed, red JST/BEC connector on the esc, never flown, only bench run to check operation. 2 GWS 9x7 props, 2 extra drive shafts and spur gears, 2 extra gearbox frames also included. These are 5.86:1 drives. $55 shipped in the US. SOLD

One assortment of components to make hybrid drive sets. Included are one complete and assembled drive made of an EDF 4.8v motor, an 'E' gearbox, a 9 tooth pinion, giving an 11.88 ratio, heatsink installed, P7P esc installed. Run only once to check operation. Also in this set are 3 spare, unused EDF motors, 2 new 10 tooth pinions, an extra 'E' ratio spur gear and shaft, an 'F' ratio spurgear and shaft, and 2 used gearbox frames. Pinion puller also included. $65 shipped in the US.

One IPS DX-C drive set, 8.6 ratio, with heatsink installed, P7P installed, and 4 props 12x6 orange GWS. $40 shipped in the US. SOLD

Three (3) battery packs, each is a 2 cell 950mah lithium polymer pack, purchased from Wild RC, with red JST/BEC connectors installed, cycled twice each on a Ginzel charger, never flown. $60 shipped for all 3 packs, no seperations please. SOLD

In case you're wondering, I'm keeping all the GWS gear that I'm currently using, but will be going to all coreless and brushless gear as they wear out, so these unflown items are up for sale. The batteries are great with any of the above drives, but I'm going to all 3 cell packs, and won't be using them. Paypal or money orders are fine. PLEASE POST WHAT YOU WANT HERE FIRST, so others know what is still available. I'll check back as often as I can. Paypal payments and private messages go to got2fly@buckeye-express.com. Your satisfaction is guarranteed, or money back minus return shipping.

Happy New Year to all.
Marcus Harvey
Ohio
MKH is offline Find More Posts by MKH
Last edited by MKH; Jan 01, 2003 at 09:24 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 31, 2002, 04:33 PM
oex
Norco,CA
Joined Sep 2001
59 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
gws

I'll buy the
DX-A motors + Li-Polys for $110
Thanks,
Bill S.