SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by thomer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 13, 2008, 02:03 PM
Long live the SHP!
CA
Joined Mar 2003
2,487 Posts
Trader Rating: 148
Sold
New Multiplex Twin Jet local p/u only Los Angeles

Ok, I've been trying to sell this thing for months. Hoping someone will buy it.

New, assembled, but never flown, Multiplex Twin Jet. Added some lead and made a slit it in nose to get the CG balanced. Comes with 2 brushed 480 motors, 2 new Hitec HS-81 servos, 2 servo extensions, new Wattage 30 amp ESC all installed. All you have to install is your battery and Rx, and you're ready to rip.

$85

The last thread I had this for sale, a few guys told me about shipping possibilities, so I may look into this, but the size box I would need for this assembled would be around $30-$40 shipped.

I'm going to see if I can sell it locally first, if not, I may ship it.

Kevin
thomer is offline Find More Posts by thomer
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread