|Feb 07, 2008, 07:39 PM|
ELE Firefox EP100 V2 barebones kit and spares
Once again I find myself just buying and building but not flying so I have the following for sale... I shall list everything based on where they were bought from together with description...
From BP hobbies...
1) ELE Firefox 100 EP V2 Collective Pitch Helicopter 85% Assembled Kit - No Motor $59.95
2) RCmart pixyZAP Main Gear (120Tx64T) Set (203020) $2.53
3) RCmart pixyZAP Tail Booms Pack (203190) $2.27 (two booms in pack)
4) RCmart pixyZAP Main Shafts (Masts) Pack (203220) $3.61 (two shaft in pack)
5) RCmart pixyZAP Flybars Pack (203240) $2.27 (two flybars in pack)
6) RCmart pixyZAP Flybar Adapters Pack (203241) $1.79
7) RCmart pixyZAP Spare Parts Pack (203320) $15.12 (contains quite a few items, see http://www.bphobbies.com/view.asp?id...3&pid=NRCM7248 )
items 2-7 are all brand new in package. item 1 currently assembled with electronics enough to be test spun up but not flown therefore never crashed. mounting tabs for cyclic servos cut off during assembly to accommodate larger servo. electronics NOT INCLUDED in package and would be disassembled/removed before shipping. canopy still unassembled in package.
8) ELE Fiberglass board frame strengthener set (FF5006) $4.80
9) Tail Servo Mount - Firefox EP100 (FF5005) $4.80
items 8 & 9 both assembled into item 1.
From Flying-Hobby (Hong Kong)...
10) 1 x See Sew Set (203040) = $5.90
11) 1 x Light 3D XL Wood Blades (203306) = $8.80
12) 1 x Long Alu Tail Boom (203189) = $2.50
13) 1 x EP100 Long Tail Rotor Belt (861902) = $4.70
these are original Gaui parts. items 11-13 were intended for the long tail conversion. item 10 was bought to replace one small plastic lever that I broke while removing one of the links in the head with my bare hands. All still unopened and new in package.
This package basically has everything needed to get the heli flying (excluding electronics) plus plenty of spares. Total cost for everything here is $119.04 excluding shipping. I am offering it for $75 shipped in continental US. Price is firm and I will not part out the package.
Pictures to follow...
|Feb 07, 2008, 07:49 PM|
pictures... all electronics (motor, esc, gyro, servos) shown are NOT included in the sale.
Last edited by sgporc; Feb 08, 2008 at 06:33 PM.
|Feb 08, 2008, 06:27 PM|
As for parting out, I don't mind the hassle of multiple shipping addresses but just 1 condition have to be satisfied. I want to have a total of $70 at the end of the day for whatever parts that you guys want. Shipping will then be added at cost for whichever shipping method you like.
So anyone who is interested in parts, just state in this post what parts you want and how much you are willing to pay for the parts without shipping. Shipping will then be added at cost. If enough parties want the different parts and their offers add up to $70, then I will ask for payment and ship the stuff out after everyone has paid.
Complicated eh... My main point is either I get back $70 for myself or I keep the heli. no point having half a heli laying around that I cannot fly.
As for the servo mounting tabs, if you read from the ep100 thread you will know that the tabs fit only the original crappy servos and not other brands, so the mod to use other better servos would just be to cut off the tabs (they are in the way) and tape the servos directly to the frame.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion What is the official site of ELE firefox 100 V2?||spaceace||Micro Helis||0||Jun 21, 2007 04:26 PM|
|Video ELE Firefox V2 - New Video||L0stS0ul||Electric Heli Talk||3||May 28, 2007 09:45 AM|
|Video ELE Firefox-100 V2||L0stS0ul||Electric Heli Talk||0||May 16, 2007 12:08 AM|
|WTB Raptor 50 v2 new kit.||DjLock||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||7||Feb 26, 2004 11:47 PM|
|FS: Thunder Tiger Raptor 30 V2 Pro kit||hubdave||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||0||Jan 23, 2004 04:15 PM|