SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by tinknocker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 04, 2008, 10:11 PM
New Jersey
Joined Jan 2008
304 Posts
Discussion
Scratch built Sterling '63

Hi All
I am new to this forum and scratch building a Sterling '63. I found the plans on e-bay during the summer and so far have the hull built and just about ready for prime. I am retired so have time to play and it has been a challenge but enjoyable. I would like to contribute to the forum if I can. Looking forward to being a member. Norgale has very kindly posted some of my pictures for me. Hopefully I will be able to learn how to post pictures so as to post updates as it progresses.
Doug
tinknocker is offline Find More Posts by tinknocker
Last edited by tinknocker; Mar 19, 2008 at 10:26 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 06, 2008, 07:06 PM
Retired for now
Bonita Springs,Fl.
Joined Sep 2007
8,728 Posts
Way to go tinknocker. Now you can talk to everyone and post your pictures. To post pictures scroll to the bottom of the page where you are putting a message.
Click on "manage attachments".
Click on the first "Browse" and your pictures will pop up.
Pick the picture you want to post and click on it. The url will appear in the space next to the word "browse". Then click the second "browse" and do the same thing again for each picture you want to post.
After you have clicked on all the pictures you want to post then click on "Upload" in the lower right hand corner and wait for the pictures to appear below. May take some time here. There's a space there next to each picture for a description of what your doing in the picture.
Next click on "save changes" at the bottom of the page and then click on the red X box at the upper right corner. The pics will disappear.
Last click on "Submit Reply" and the whole thing will appear on the forum.
Also you can click on "topics" at the top of the page and select " boats" among other things and then "scale boats" to get to where we are all showing and telling about our boats. Post pictures there too the same way as this description. Good luck and have fum. Any questions just ask. It's not a problem. Pete
norgale is offline Find More Posts by norgale
Old Feb 29, 2008, 08:26 PM
USA, GA
Joined Apr 2007
3 Posts
63 motor yacht plans

hi again this is stan, got your email about rudy and have contacted him, for the patterns. thanks have a question tho, i have the instructions, and two pages of the side top and cabin views is this all of the paperwork of the boat minus the patterns and how many pages of the patterns are there and what do the patterns consist of. dont mean to bother you about this but would like to know that i have all the plans so i can get started. thanks agan stan
mautte is offline Find More Posts by mautte
Last edited by mautte; Feb 29, 2008 at 08:37 PM.