HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by countmonk, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 29, 2002, 04:45 PM
Australia
Joined Nov 2002
57 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
R/C Paraglider Huge 1/3 scale camera platform >> GO TO MY EBAY AUCTION

Huge 1/3 Scale R/C Paraglider Fully assembled. Everything seen in this picture is included except for the motor. Unit is finished and painted ready for flight. Please note unit
has never been flown or has motor been run on the rig. I have to other many planes and are buying a new home so this one unfortunately has to go.I purchased this for the purpose to carry a DV
Video Cam. Since the cam cost me over $1000 I wasn,t prepared to take the risk placing it in an ordinary 1/3 scale plane. Whats great about the paraglider is ....if you have a engine out, it just
gracefully glides to the ground will do the same even with out the radio switched on. Try doing that with a plane or Heli CRAAASHHHH!!!!!. Designed by Airfoil Aviation Inc ,Camera platform and
gps mapping work was its main intended task. Will carry upto 8Ib" payload, allowing most videocams.The sail is a 12ft" scaled down version of a real parafoil chute with individual inflated airfoil
cells made of qualitiy ripstop nylon. Included are instructions a VHS intro tape,extra items I purchased seperatly such as wheels fuel tank motor mount etc. Extra Items needed are 2 1/3 scale servos,
4ch radio , 61 - 91 size methonal or petrol motor. (Please note Motor shown is not included) Anyway I won,t bore you anymore if you have any questions please email me thanks........ GO TO >>>
www.airfoilaviation.com for more info SPECIFICATIONS.................................... .................................................. .................................. Flight Characteristics Very slow and very stable. Turns are
slow and gradual. Can be flown from about anywhere. Will fly level at 1/4 throttle. Width 30" Height 30" Length 40" Take off run - 25' Landing run - 0'-10' Engine: 60 size Servos: 2 -
1/4 scale and 1 standard Radio: If using a computer radio the unit can be set up to flare. Fuel tank 32 oz. Flight time: Approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes Payload: Approximately
5 lb - 7.5 lbs. Prop: 12 - 6 pusher Canopy: Ripstop nylon with Kevlar lines. 120" x 48". 24 cells with full ventilation, prestrung MPH 0-15 This unit will work well for penetrating wind
while filming. It can be used with downlink video or still photography and can be flown from one area to another by the camera link very easily. Postage for this item International is $46 including
insurance.
GO TO MY EBAY AUCTION>> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....em=3102412304:) R/C Paraglider Huge 1/3 scale R/C Paraglider Huge 1/3 scale R/C Paraglider Huge 1/3 scale
countmonk is offline Find More Posts by countmonk
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread