HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by jabomano, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 02, 2008, 06:32 PM
Joined Nov 2007
89 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Wanted
Ava-E or Super Ava-E - RTF

Well here I am again posting for an Ava-E or Super Ava-E.....both must be RTF. And flaps. I had bought an Ava-E from a forum member but the deal fell through. Motor problems.

So here I am again. Even if anybody has anything at all comparable let me know by emailing me at:

raybayer@zoominternet.net

Or a PM.

Thanks

Ray
jabomano is offline Find More Posts by jabomano
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 03, 2008, 06:42 AM
HyperFlight Support
United Kingdom, England, Stratford-upon-Avon
Joined Feb 2001
3,926 Posts
Trader Rating: 47
Why do you want RTF? It only takes a few hours to fit the 3 servos and mount the motor in an AVA-e. If you buy a RTF model you have to trust the workmanship of the builder, and you will be stuck with the powertrain he chose.

To me it seems like it could take longer (and cost more) to correct his choices/mistakes than to buy new.

Neil.
Neil Stainton is offline Find More Posts by Neil Stainton
Old Feb 03, 2008, 07:16 AM
Joined Nov 2007
89 Posts
I don't have the room or the time. But first and foremost I don't like to build and after a 20+ year hiatus from rc flying I don't want to start again.
Old Feb 13, 2008, 06:05 PM
Joined Nov 2007
89 Posts
Found one.
Closed Thread