HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 01, 2001, 05:02 PM
VNe
missing member
Chandler, AZ
Joined Apr 2001
71 Posts
FMA Direct

I just wanted to tell of a positive experience with this company. I just ordered a new receiver, speed control, charger, and a gang of servos from FMA Direct. The customer service and sales departments were both outstanding and exceedingly helpful with my order. I would especially like to thank Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Kelly of the CS department for their help. My apartment front office lost my shipment and both of these ladies were very helpful in finding it. By the way, the products are great and I can't wait to order from this company again. I will recommend FMA to anyone looking for excellent quality electric aircraft components.
Thank you so much and keep up the great work!!!
VNe is offline Find More Posts by VNe
to remove ads between posts