HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 01, 2008, 08:33 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2005
136 Posts
Discussion
THREE Former Terrorists Invited By US Air Force Academy to speak about their experien

Well we the Sheeple in order to form a more 'sheepable' nation, do willingly place our heads on the chopping block...

http://www.savage-productions.com/Fo..._at_USAFA.html

They have practiced hatred against Christians, Jews and Americans! They have rioted, bombed and maimed! One of them actually killed 223 Arabs in gang warfare. They have recruited and trained others to hate! They have been part of sleeper cells in the USA, while hiding among us!

The U.S. Air Force Academy has invited Walid Shoebat, Kamal Saleem and Zak Anani to address their annual political forum held at the Academy during the first week of February so that the cadets can understand the mindset of terrorists in our war on terror. Each of the former terrorists will speak to cadets on February 6th 2008 beginning at 8:30 AM MT.

“We are delighted that the United States Air Force has recognized the brave stand these men take in educating the American people on the real causes of terrorism. The fact that the Academy has invited our speakers is an important step as to understanding the issue of terrorism and the issues surrounding the problems of the Middle East.” says Keith Davies, the director of the Walid Shoebat Foundation.

Walid Shoebat, Kamal Saleem and Zak Anani are former Islamic terrorists. The three men have spent the past couple of years on speaking tour across America, providing insights into the minds of terrorists. They share their personal experiences and stress the dangers that the Western world faces today, as Islamic Fundamentalism grows with fervor around the globe.

This is the first time that the 3-X terrorists have spoken at a military academy. The most fertile recruiting ground for the Radical Islamic movement has been college and university campuses, and the three have spoken at more than 50 state and private college campuses. Most speaking events are open to the public.

For more on Walid Shoebat, www.shoebat.com For information on all three former terrorists, go to: www.3Xterrorists.com
Astroguy is offline Find More Posts by Astroguy
Old Feb 01, 2008, 08:43 AM
Owns an Evil Black Rifle
United States, TX, Weatherford
Joined Dec 2005
1,038 Posts
Ever heard the phrase "Know your enemy"?
Twizter68 is offline Find More Posts by Twizter68
Old Feb 01, 2008, 09:49 AM
Useful Idiot
Asturias, Spain
Joined Mar 2001
3,545 Posts
History is full of people who in their younger years were labelled terrorists or the equivalent and who managed to die being called statesmen.
martin richards is online now Find More Posts by martin richards
Old Feb 01, 2008, 09:56 AM
Against it with you
Houston, TX
Joined Feb 2006
80 Posts
Still listening to Savage eh Astro? Having that sewage flowing into your ears can't be good for you.

Seems many of the companies that advertise during his hate sessions are pulling out. Good for them.

http://www.alternet.org/mediaculture/75119/
Sprydle is offline Find More Posts by Sprydle
Old Feb 01, 2008, 11:04 AM
Trampling out the vintage
Joined Feb 2002
1,892 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin richards
History is full of people who in their younger years were labelled terrorists or the equivalent and who managed to die being called statesmen.
Former Israeli PM Menachm Begin being one of the most prominent. He got to go to the White House instead of being shunted to the cheap venue of the AFA.
4 Scale is offline Find More Posts by 4 Scale
Old Feb 01, 2008, 12:04 PM
Owns an Evil Black Rifle
United States, TX, Weatherford
Joined Dec 2005
1,038 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Smith
Former Israeli PM Menachm Begin being one of the most prominent. He got to go to the White House instead of being shunted to the cheap venue of the AFA.

Arafat, too....sort of.
Twizter68 is offline Find More Posts by Twizter68
Old Feb 02, 2008, 04:25 AM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
on a boat on the river cam
Joined Jan 2005
608 Posts
Martin Mcguinness, is now Deputy First Minister of the Northern Ireland Executive and he has visited the USA several times.
He was a senior member of the Provisional IRA, a terrorist group funded to a certain extent by Americans, that made a habit of blowing up civilian targets and shooting people for the crime of working for the enemy. The enemy was your supporter in the Iraq invasion the United Kingdom.
Punkie is offline Find More Posts by Punkie
Old Feb 02, 2008, 08:30 PM
Monkton, MD
Joined Dec 2003
250 Posts
Hey - I graduated from that "cheap venue of the AFA", but I figure that was tongue-in-cheek so I'll let it go. But seriously folks, this is about as good as know your enemy can get. I wish we had this more of these kinds of lectures when I attended from 85 - 89. I saw and heard lots of famous and important people during those four years, but I can only remember one "enemy" present their point of view in this kind of face to face forum. We had a Russian pilot defector speak to us when I was a 3 degree (sophomore), but I think that was it. At some point, you have to realize not everyone thinks like Americans, and whether they are right or wrong, they do think differently.

Edit: American's --> Americans ; I typed too fast to get my plural/possessive correct.
chrisgood is offline Find More Posts by chrisgood
Last edited by chrisgood; Feb 03, 2008 at 10:40 AM.