SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 28, 2008, 10:01 PM
Winnebago IL
Joined Jan 2008
80 Posts
Discussion
when I see fancy graphs in your threads explaining battery performance, how???

How or what are you guys using to measure your amperage draw through time etc... and making those graphs. Seems like a good way to compare how packs are performing, and I assume you could verify the C rating of a pack I buy is actually performing on par with rating? Looks cool too, I wanna know how to do it
thx
John
CoronaL is offline Find More Posts by CoronaL
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 29, 2008, 02:15 AM
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined Oct 2004
5,965 Posts
Probably many of the graphs you see are produced by the West Mountain Radio CBA.

Some are the result of in flight data logging. One such unit is from Eagle Tree; there is another logger commonly in use, but for the life of me I can't think of it. Someone will.

Bill
ebill3 is offline Find More Posts by ebill3
Old Jan 29, 2008, 04:23 AM
USA, GA, Marietta
Joined Aug 2005
5,927 Posts
BNB Products sells a Digital Power Recorder. This unit installs in your plane and records power parameters (voltage, current, watts, temperature, and motor RPM) during flight.

http://www.bnbproducts.com/

Glen
ggcrandall1 is offline Find More Posts by ggcrandall1