HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by lmopar69, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 31, 2008, 10:52 PM
There is no place like Hodges!
United States, GA, Byron
Joined Mar 2007
3,549 Posts
Hey man, thanks for your service to our country!

See you at SEFF 09!
edge5foamy is offline Find More Posts by edge5foamy
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 01, 2008, 10:29 AM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
United States, NE, Doniphan
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
Roger that edge! I'll be there with bells on and the SRT/10 in tow. Plus a butt ton of other planes... like my 150+mph Sledgehammer... whoo hoo!

Laine
lmopar69 is online now Find More Posts by lmopar69
Old Feb 01, 2008, 06:43 PM
Deerton, Mi
Joined Apr 2005
112 Posts
See ya on the flipside little bro... I would say have fun, but obviously you are.
Thumpin455 is offline Find More Posts by Thumpin455
Old Feb 02, 2008, 01:12 AM
Joined Aug 2007
438 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmopar69
Yeah, us UH-60 guys need simple! Thats for certain!!! Im goin with the E Savage, Castle Monster Max ESC and Fiegao 8L brushless. on 3S lipo it should be a beast!

72mhz will be fine 99% of the time. I may get radio hits on occasion, but thats not a big deal on the ground. Shipping the lipo is no problem. Just make sure its protected!

thanks Bo, you ARE the man!

Laine.
HAVE FUN WITH THE SAVY , stay safe and fly the SRT when you get home , got some pics....
calvino is offline Find More Posts by calvino
Old Feb 02, 2008, 11:34 PM
Yep I got another one.
Springfield, Mo.
Joined Jan 2005
2,529 Posts
Laine,

Hey man too bad you had to go back. I was out there last year, if you get the chance stop by and say hi to the Navy guys out there (ELU-1). My buddy is back out there right now too. I had my E-Sky honey bee king out there and was flying it in one of the clam shells. Be safe out there!
mohillbilly is offline Find More Posts by mohillbilly
Old Feb 03, 2008, 11:22 AM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
Yeah, I may get a blade CX out here and fly in the clam shells when there are no a/c in there. i thought about bringing my big heli too... not sure yet on that one.

Thanks big brudder. I'll be as safe as I can dodging RPG's and Dishka fire.

ELU 1 huh? I may have t find them.

Laine.
Old Feb 03, 2008, 12:11 PM
Yep I got another one.
Springfield, Mo.
Joined Jan 2005
2,529 Posts
Yep on the flight line next too the medivac helo's is the VAQ squadron and its close by just look for all the support equipment.
mohillbilly is offline Find More Posts by mohillbilly
Old Feb 03, 2008, 02:45 PM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
Roger that bud. I'll check it out on climbout next time I go up just to see where its at exactly.

Laine.
Old Feb 05, 2008, 03:28 AM
Inanity-Free Zone
Delaware
Joined Jan 2006
549 Posts
Laine,

At this point in my life I have been re-classified by the military to: "Woman and Children First and It We Call You Don't Come." So I will be sitting this one out.

I appreciate your service for our country but I will appreciate it more when you are safe at home with Kristy and the kids. Beside we all need to see a better landing of the Big Bird.

If you need anything, sing out. I'll be praying for your safety.

RCMC
RCMC is offline Find More Posts by RCMC
Old Feb 05, 2008, 05:26 AM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
Roger that RCMC. So, what your saying is that they will call up Jr. Highschool kids to serve before you have to huh? That works for me. lol

Thanks a bunch. I'll be happy with the SRT/10 when I can get home, get the new landing gear and motor mounts put in it, get it dialed in, and fly the snot out of it. I will be sure to grease a landing or two Hopfully anyway.

Laine.