HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by racin06, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 20, 2008, 01:48 PM
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined Dec 2006
2,258 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Sold
CH Products Flight Yoke, Rudder Pedals and MSFS X Deluxe

This listing includes the following items:

CH Products Flight Yoke
  • 5 axis of control including, pitch, roll, throttle lever, propeller lever, and mixture lever
  • 20 button functions including, 2-way gear switch, 2-way flaps switch, 8-way hat switch, two 2-way rocker switches, and 4 push buttons
  • 7 foot USB Cable
  • Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Me, iMac, or Mac (with USB port)

CH Products Pro Rudder Pedals
  • Sliding motion of forward/backward gives rudder input for the "yaw" axis
  • Heel-toe motion gives differential toe braking control
  • Three axis of control, plane or car simulator control
  • Seven foot USB cable

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe

This listing does not include the original boxes or the yoke/rudder pedal software CD. However, the latest software can be downloaded at www.chproducts.com.

I purchased the yoke and rudder pedals new two years ago and have not been used for 18 months. The yoke and rudder pedals have been used very little and are in very good condition with no visible scratches, scrapes, gouges, etc. The MSFS X Deluxe box, manuals and 2-DVDs are in excellent condition.

You can purchase these three items packaged together new on eBay for $236.99 + $24.99 shipping to CONUS for a total of $261.98.

I'm asking $200.00 including shipping to CONUS. I prefer using PayPal. I'll leave this listing open until the evening of Tuesday, 22 January 2008 or until the items sell. Thanks

racin06 is offline Find More Posts by racin06
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread