HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by be69ar, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 19, 2008, 06:56 PM
USA, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Sep 2003
56 Posts
Trader Rating: 176
Sold
Estate Sale - Engines/Parts OS, Enya, Webra, Irvine

As I posted elsewhere on RCG, I lost a good friend and long time flying buddy 2 years ago and his wife has asked me to sell his remaining hobby items. I received a box of engines, all are used, but most seem to be in good condition...though there are a couple of basket cases. The objective is to not make money with these, but to pass them on to other RC'rs in the hope that someone might find his treasures useful. My friend was mostly into sailplanes and old timers, so I'm not sure where or when he acquired these engines...espeically the Rossi 61, but they all have seen use, some more than others, but overall I'd rate them in good condtion...but they are used and I cannot guarantee any of them. If you'd like, you can check my feedback on ebay (be69ar) and you can seen that I am a reliable seller and I would not dump junk on anyone. Some of these engines have good compression and feel like they'd run just fine...others are just for parts. I will do my best to describe each to the best of my ability. If you have any questions or what more detail, please contact me (mfriz1044@hotmail.com) and I'll do my best to answer you promptly. All prices include USPS ground service to the lower 48. Outside the continuous US, buyer agrees to pay all shipping costs. MO or certified check preferred, but will accept PayPal. Please remember that I'm not trying to make money, just honor my friends wife's wishes and that shipping on each item is going to run between $4 and 5.00 which is cluded in each state price.

First up: A real honest to goodness Webra 61 without muffler. Engine has been run, but has great compression. There are a 2 front housing gaskets in the bag. Price: $40.

A very nice OS 40 FSR with an extra rear bearing. Included is a modified mufferler...looks like some kind of aftermarket noise reducer. Prce $40. OS 40 IS SOLD

A pretty nice Enya 35 with strap on muffler. Has some plier markds on the drive washer, but otherwise seems OK..very good compression. Price $25. ENYA 35 IS SOLD.

Rossi 61 rear exhaust...I honest don't know what he had this engire for. Motor has been run quite a bit judging by the exhaust buildup on the rear...bearings seem OK...Price: $25. ROSSI IS SOLD.

Ivine 40, no muffler. Looks to have been run, but not very much...bearings seem dry, but might be OK with some lube. Price: $25. IRVIN 40 IS SOLD

A box of Enya parts and engine - my friend liked Enya's as he thought they lasted forever. There are various screw, 2mufflers, needle vlave, carb body, dricve washers, muffler extension even a very old Enya engnie box...says Enya 45 BB TV on the end...also included is a Enya 19 RC with muffler...in a poly bag disassembled. All of the major parts seem to be there but it is missing the 4 front engine house screws needed to put it back together...screws might be in the box, I can't tell for sure.
Price for the lot: $20 shipped. ENYA PARTS ARE SOLD

A Mutunic 61 with muffler...not sure where this came from...but it has not been run and does have great compression...appears to be a ABC type of engine...at least there is no compression ring...very shiny inside, so I'd guess it has never seen fuel. Price: $25. MUTUNIC IS SOLD

OS muffler...part number 762...might have been to a 21 or 25 engine...no screws and it has been run. Price: $10.

Thanks for looking....
be69ar is offline Find More Posts by be69ar
Last edited by be69ar; Jan 21, 2008 at 08:42 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 19, 2008, 07:04 PM
outstanding in the left field!
USA, IL, Marengo
Joined Feb 2007
726 Posts
Trader Rating: 87
rossi

sent pm on the rossi
pyrobus is offline Find More Posts by pyrobus
Old Jan 19, 2008, 08:05 PM
Twistaholic AMA 134406
USA, TX, Teague
Joined Jul 2007
5,535 Posts
Trader Rating: 147
PM sent on the Mutunuc
Dad_Roman is online now Find More Posts by Dad_Roman
Old Jan 19, 2008, 11:44 PM
USA, NM, Socorro
Joined Nov 2001
18 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Just sent a pm on the 40 fsr. Thanks for your time and trouble!!!
vf54 is offline Find More Posts by vf54
Old Jan 20, 2008, 01:45 PM
Carteret, NJ
Joined Feb 2006
1,244 Posts
Trader Rating: 73
man, I always miss the good stuff.
cje0114 is offline Find More Posts by cje0114
Old Feb 13, 2008, 01:00 PM
USA, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Sep 2003
56 Posts
Trader Rating: 176
...thanks to all who looked and inquired. The Webra is the only engine that did not sell...perhaps another time.
be69ar is offline Find More Posts by be69ar
Closed Thread