HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 30, 2001, 04:20 PM
El Queso Grande
Rippin in Hood River, OR, USA
Joined Oct 2000
1,141 Posts
Good e-flight shops in Sacramento, CA?

I have to go to Sacramento on Friday and was wondering if there were any good hobby shops that I could visit and drool over the latest stuff. Maybe even pick up some stuff. There is nothing here in the Owen's Valley.
windsurfer is online now Find More Posts by windsurfer
to remove ads between posts
Old May 30, 2001, 05:52 PM
Our Daddy and Heli Junkie
In Heli Wonderland
Joined Aug 1999
22,796 Posts
The best LHS I have been too is RC Country on Folsom Blvd between 59th and 65th.

It is worth the trip alone!

Let me know when, I am due for a trip up there and can make it late friday also.

They are open till 7 and don't take checks!
Fred Bronk is offline Find More Posts by Fred Bronk
Old May 30, 2001, 08:52 PM
KLH
Pack Rat
Hayward CA / Valley Springs CA USA
Joined Jan 2001
1,778 Posts
windsurfer!
Take Freds advice regarding RC Country in Sac. He recommended it to me some time back. I stopped by there on my way to Reno to check it out, it's worth the trip. Now it's just routine part of my trips to Reno and Tahoe. Thanks again Fred!

Kern
KLH is offline Find More Posts by KLH
Old May 31, 2001, 02:08 PM
El Queso Grande
Rippin in Hood River, OR, USA
Joined Oct 2000
1,141 Posts
Thanks Fred for the suggestion. I'll definately go there. Not really sure when though as it will depend on my schedule. The wife has to go to Kaiser and we have to get a new rental truck from Enterprise since someone drove the ATV into the back window of the cab .
windsurfer is online now Find More Posts by windsurfer
Old Jun 01, 2001, 02:48 AM
Our Daddy and Heli Junkie
In Heli Wonderland
Joined Aug 1999
22,796 Posts
Thanks KLH.
Fred Bronk is offline Find More Posts by Fred Bronk