Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by pval3, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 15, 2008, 11:02 AM
raleigh, NC usa
Joined Aug 2001
1,945 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
For Sale
two flat v hull wood lake boats

For Sale - 2 electric boats

I have two large wood electric pond/lake boats that my son an I ran when he was smaller.

the hulls are 28" long and 12" wide.

They have a relatively flat v hull and are stable, they come set up with standard speed 700 type motors and the hobby lobby/graupner running gear and props (direct drive with universal joints and shafts to the props.

I was running astroflight escs in both and standard servos for steering but they are not included.

They both run well and do not leak, one is red and one is black looks like polyurethane paint but not sure.

I added some while large bead foam blocks to enhance boyancy in both boats in case they capsized (never happened with either boat in two years of running).

they come with the custom racks.

I would rather not ship but will if you are willing to pay the cost (dhl due to size and approx 15 bucks a boat), I would rather sell these locally, they are available for pick up in raleigh, nc.

boat speed on 5 or 6 cell battery packs is about 15 mph. run time is great as the motors are relatively low draw.

most of the running gear was upgraded to graupner (hobby lobby) last year - new props on each and a u joint on one of them. rudders are looking great.

35 bucks each or 50 for both...these are great for you to get your kids into the hobby.

Would also consider an electric airplane/motor/esc etc... trade

Phil
pval3 is offline Find More Posts by pval3
Last edited by pval3; Jan 15, 2008 at 11:06 AM. Reason: new pics
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread