Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Spamurai, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 13, 2008, 10:35 PM
Sunnyvale, CA
Joined Mar 2007
9 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Multiplex Minimag RR + Custom Wood Case (Bay Area)

The following are for sale:

Note due to the size of the case this is for local pickup in Sunnyvale / San Jose CA area.

* Multiplex Minimag Receiver Ready (M264211) and manual, some cosmetic damage
* Castle Creations Phoenix 25 Brushless Motor Control and manual
* Custom wood case

The MiniMag has some foam damage around the engine mount area, is is otherwise in good shape. The motor mount is included (not pictured). You'll need a burshless motor, the motor mounting plate and a receiver and battery to fly.

The case is custom made, Douglas Fir and high quality hardwood veneer ply with brass hardware. The case is custom sized to the MiniMag and holds the plane securely for tranport, including the wing. It has room for a charger unit, and a specially built temperature resistant storage for a LiPoly battery.

Case measurements, when closed: 11.5" tall, 19.75" deep, 44.5" wide. Should fit in a med. size trunk.

The wood and hardware for the case alone are $50, so this is great bargain. A new baby is changing my time priorities, so I'm thinning out my hangar. The price is $100 firm. Pickup in Sunnyvale during business hours, or West San Jose evenings / weekends.

Spamurai is offline Find More Posts by Spamurai
Last edited by Spamurai; Jan 13, 2008 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Added local area to title
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread