SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 13, 2008, 12:29 AM
Huntersville, NC
Joined Jul 2002
1,699 Posts
Discussion
Throttle lockout on Futaba 7c 2.4??

I'm really liking my new 7C 2.4 system but miss the throttle lock button from my Optic 6, does anyone know of a way to program a switch to accomplish the same function? I fly electric planes and like the fact that I can lock the throttle until I'm ready to take off at the flight line.

Thanks

Ron
ronrandle is offline Find More Posts by ronrandle
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2008, 05:06 PM
Vancouver Boundary, Canada
Joined Oct 2004
3 Posts
Hi.
I had the same concern with my new Sprectrum 2 years ago(also liked the Optic 6 trottle lock))
1 solution, I mixed trottle and gear, so that to lock out the trottle was with the gear switch
2 solution, In heli mode(even that I dont fly heli) I used the throttle hold, just set the hold to the point where the motor stops
3 When I fly Gas I use this function ( truttle hold) to set the high idle vhen I start, and have the safety of the truttle is locked when I cary my plane to the field( no taxing in the pit)
leiffk is offline Find More Posts by leiffk