HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 07, 2008, 08:34 AM
Team Mulikow 3D ---- :0)
Oswego, NY
Joined Sep 2007
2,056 Posts
Morning fellas,

heres the latest response from EHIROBO --- they must be gettin some email about this lol as I was asked to pass the parts part on to you guys :0) So here goes. It turns out the wholelanguage thing is a factor as they say CopterX doesnt understand english.

My email:
Quote:
Howdy Leo,
>
> Well I truly didn't or don't want to return the heli -- I want it
> working right so I can use my $140 investment and not be stuck with an
> expensive paperweight.
> A discount on future order, like what kind of discount? A few bucks,
> half price, 20% etc ? Why not direct me to the copterX contacts ?
> You never answered on the parts availability either. As a matter of
> fact there is a lot you didn't address in my email -- like possible fixs
> and approx times, what you are planning on doing for the 15 of us on that
> forum that bought in good faith. None of Us are looking for free stuff or
> discounts -- we just want it addressed. Out of the 15 or so 1 is flying
> and that guy payed $100+USD to have a custom shaft made. Seems unreasonable as the heli was $99 :0) I am in no way trying to sound mean or irate with you -- I am just trying to get ot the bottom of this whole mess. We cant even sell em to recoup some as they don't work :0(
>
> I understand you're a busy guy and I wanted to thank you for returning
> this email and other future emails,
> Mark Lytle

and their response again:

Quote:
Hi Markus,

We are really sorry about that. We are informed the parts for the CopterX would be released around the end of March.
For compensation, we would sincerely offer 10% off discount to your order.
And we are really sorry that we are not able to offer the direct contact method to CopterX to you, since actually they are not able to handle the communication in English. We hope you could understand our difficult situation.
Thank you very much for your email. If possible, we hope you could help us inform the CopterX 200 players about the estimated arrival date of the CopterX 200 parts. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Leo Chan
(Customer Service Assistant)
eHIROBO.com
Well make of it what you will. 10% off hmmmm so Im gonna get $15 off $150 or $20 off $200 order, lmao sorry Im not getting into that. Fix my bird with the right parts and Im done with Ehirobo wether its their fault or Copterx's. 10% off what a joke -- I clearly stated I didnt want any deals or reductions, I just it resolved. :0)
As a reseller of copterx products they should have done more homework, and as copter x -- they lost my purchase of a x450 now because of this. So if their going to give me 10% off so shouldnt everyone else :0) so please feel free to include the email as a reference to those having problems and to those who are wanting to buy it ---- DONT DO IT-- wait, or Buy LotaFunR's :0)

Have a good one fellas,
Markus

Mahbouni:
I appreciate the legwork on the cnc motor and it sounds good. Now the question is will it work on the x200. Your symptons are exactly as I experienced with the x and that motor. Fine one day and toast the next. I know the esc that came withit wasnt going to work -- lol I wanted it for a plane anyhow. Time will tell. To be honest I'm so upset about the trashy heli I may save some of it for parts. I wouldnt even sell it to anyone. I did buy an extra tail assembly that may look nice on different project :0)

Have a good day fellas,

Markus
dizzymarkus is offline Find More Posts by dizzymarkus
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 07, 2008, 09:54 AM
Trying To Takeoff
Novosibirsk, Siberia
Joined Dec 2006
2,418 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lota Fun R
Last chance before it goes on Ebay tomorrow.

What will be going on Ebay: Airframe with stock canopy and CX2 canopy with Skyartec motor and 18 amp esc.

Make me a reasonable offer. It will be Ebay'ed tomorrow.
please post ebay item number then.
Thank you,
K.
salat is offline Find More Posts by salat
Old Mar 07, 2008, 10:04 AM
Joined Oct 2007
277 Posts
Copter X writes in English not so bad

Dear Greg,

Thanks for your email and sorry to hear that you find problems on your CX200 helicopters. We will forward your email to our technical department and will improve the problems.

Regards parts, they will be available within this week.

Best Regards
Edward
CopterX.com
----- Original Message -----
To: info@copterx.com

Above is my email response from copter X (previously posted). Would sugest sending emails to them directly. From the response to me they seem to at least be able to write english. They dodged most of the problem issue though!
gpach is offline Find More Posts by gpach
Old Mar 07, 2008, 10:35 AM
Oswego, NY
Joined Sep 2007
2,056 Posts
I agree totally. To ehirobo I got the big ridiculas no answer email , that was my second email with them about this. Emails can be sent -- it has already become mainstream the problems with this heli. My major deal is never once in any emails to anyone have they mentioned protecting those that already bought it, or what they intend to do about it with those of us that have it inhand. Were actually up creek, without doing major mods and $100's of dollors to a $99 heli it wont hold up. I would never in its current state fly it around people not knowing how sure of it I am :0) Lots could happen. Which brings us to time again and no mention of any projected time -- anything week, month, 3 months etc.... not even a rep on this thread or board trying to help out or stay in contact with us. (not: electronhobby :0) - who is going the extra mile ).

I will wait and see what Jermiah comes up with and stand behind what he comes up with. If not prolly spend the money and have a shaft made once and for all.

JUST BAD BUSINESS

Markus
Old Mar 07, 2008, 10:39 AM
Joined Oct 2007
277 Posts
Different Head

Another potential direction would be going with a different head. I know the HDX300 head has a ton of problems. Dont know if they ever fixed them.

Does anyone know of a CNC head that is designed for a 3mm or 4mm shaft that works.

Regards
gpach is offline Find More Posts by gpach
Old Mar 07, 2008, 01:53 PM
Heli Hooligan
London
Joined Dec 2006
6,062 Posts
I've been considering this BCPPro head from MicroHeli for my Wasp V3. It will fit a 3mm shaft and has some good reviews. my main concern is being able to get the full pitch range with the possibly possbly different main shaft length. IT's a lot of money to gamble with. If anyone here has a BCP that they can try swapping the head over to the CX200 then we'd all have an idea if it would work or not.

http://www.microheli.com/mhshop/prod...roducts_id=366

The pink motor still works after another 3 packs today. Temperature was still cold but lipo packs quite warm.
mahbouni is offline Find More Posts by mahbouni
Old Mar 07, 2008, 04:39 PM
Oswego, NY
Joined Sep 2007
2,056 Posts
that is a costly trial lol 137.99

What about this idea -- the blade cp pro guys were swapping the stock shafts for a Century one, and gear but the shaft specks should be the same right ?

Heres a link:
http://bladecprepair.com/man_cmg_conversion.html

Good news on the pinky -- I do think it is a great little motor -- it was my fault -- amp hungry you say tho hu -- my lipos did get kinda warm :0)

Markus
Old Mar 07, 2008, 04:57 PM
Heli Hooligan
London
Joined Dec 2006
6,062 Posts
yeah, that's why I haven't bought it. If I knew 100% it would work then I'd go for it but I don't want to end up with a $137.99 paper weight. Unfortunately the service at MicroHeli seems poor. They never replied to the emails I sent asking them about it.
Old Mar 07, 2008, 08:34 PM
Team Mulikow
Canada, ON, Frontenac County
Joined Feb 2007
1,047 Posts
Lot Of Fun R:

I still dont see any copterx 200 listed on ebay??? Have you changed your mind?
mulikow is offline Find More Posts by mulikow
Old Mar 07, 2008, 09:01 PM
Oswego, NY
Joined Sep 2007
2,056 Posts
Have a look on the forsale boards here and on helifreak and runruder -- theres all of a sudden 3 or 4 i have seen up for sale :0)

Markus

I didnt see it either on ebay -- I looked for you too
Old Mar 09, 2008, 07:53 AM
Heli Hooligan
London
Joined Dec 2006
6,062 Posts
I just sent the following email to ehirobo:

Quote:
Leo,

I have been following the discussion threads about the CX200 helicopter on RC Groups. From the experiences of other owners it is clear that this helicopter has a lot of problems, which need to be addressed. I believe it is not a finished product and is not fit for sale.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=799707

I will not accept delivery of this order until I know the problems have been fixed. I would like to know if and when you will be receiving new updated versions of the CX200 with the problems fixed. If you expect the new version soon then I will wait but if there is no new version then I will cancel the order for full refund.
Old Mar 09, 2008, 08:21 AM
Trying To Takeoff
Novosibirsk, Siberia
Joined Dec 2006
2,418 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzymarkus
Have a look on the forsale boards here and on helifreak and runruder -- theres all of a sudden 3 or 4 i have seen up for sale :0)

Markus

I didnt see it either on ebay -- I looked for you too
me too, funny if we meet again at ebay..
K.
salat is offline Find More Posts by salat
Old Mar 10, 2008, 01:01 PM
Team Mulikow
Joined Feb 2007
1,047 Posts
copterx parts are in!!
Old Mar 10, 2008, 01:18 PM
Team Mulikow
Joined Feb 2007
1,047 Posts
no modifications on any of the parts....same shaft, etc...lol
Old Mar 10, 2008, 04:21 PM
Oswego, NY
Joined Sep 2007
2,056 Posts
funny they show three shafts to a pack lol -- wonder why ?

If and when I do order parts for this POS :0) I will order through Electron hobby for standing with us on this and hes stateside -- lord knows the good ole USA is starting to hurt :0)

Markus