Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by skipinhouston, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 10, 2008, 06:22 PM
Pearland, Texas
Joined Aug 2005
153 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
For Sale
Bob Dively Great Lakes Special biplane kit

This kit was purchased in 1990 and is not in production anymore.
It is a scale model of Harold Krier's Great Lakes Special, one of the most beautiful biplanes ever built.
I built and flew another one from Dively for a couple of years with a Webra 90 and that's why I got this one.
I'm just to old now for this kind of airplane.
The top wing is 69" and the lower one is 68". The fuselage is 48" oal and would fly great with a 120 4-stroke.
It is completely original as packed in September 1990 (the packing is a newspaper with that date).
If you're a builder, this might be the airplane for you.
If you're tired of the same old thing, I don't think you're going to see many like it at the field.
Included is a complete set (4 sheets) of Great Lakes Trainer plans from Peter Westburg dated Feb. 1977.
The first $375.00 plus what ever actual shipping is takes it.
Skip in Houston
P.S. My e-mail is port44 at comcast dot net
skipinhouston is offline Find More Posts by skipinhouston
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 22, 2008, 07:30 PM
Pearland, Texas
Joined Aug 2005
153 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Did I mention it has foam wing cores?
skipinhouston is offline Find More Posts by skipinhouston
Closed Thread