HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Dragonfish, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 26, 2009, 12:58 PM
United States, CA, Berkeley
Joined Feb 2007
1,271 Posts
where are the pics...?

I'm logged in, but there are no pics in the OP, just blanks. Would love to see the pics... help?

Ben
skinnydoc is offline Find More Posts by skinnydoc
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 26, 2009, 01:17 PM
Reading, UK
Joined Sep 2007
6,371 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnydoc
I'm logged in, but there are no pics in the OP, just blanks. Would love to see the pics... help?

Ben
They're working fine for me even after a hard refresh without cache.

http://photobucket.com Can you visit this link? The images are hosted there.
LaurenceGough is offline Find More Posts by LaurenceGough
Old Aug 26, 2009, 01:20 PM
Canada's East Coast, "An Ocean Playground"
Joined Apr 2002
4,188 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnydoc

Ben

..try clicking on "Thread Tools" at the top...then click "Show Attachments to this Thread" ..to see if that fixes your problem.

Bill
retiredVTT is offline Find More Posts by retiredVTT
Old Aug 26, 2009, 02:25 PM
United States, CA, Berkeley
Joined Feb 2007
1,271 Posts
blocked...

ok, I get it now... site is blocked from my work. funny, cuz I'm the boss who made it that way!

should stay off the web and get to work!

I'll try it at home.

airbrushing question though: I'm looking at airbrushing some mylars for vac bagging composite foam wings, and was wondering what kind of paint to use, tired of Krylon. If I use water based acrylics (e.g. auto air / createx / parma) will I have to be careful with the final cured surface, e.g. no water contact, no wiping off dirt etc with denatured alcohol? That is a real pain, and my gliders get really banged up. If not acrylics, what then? Catalyzed paint is great, but smelly and I hate having to be so careful avoiding it drying in my airbrush etc.

thx!!

Ben
skinnydoc is offline Find More Posts by skinnydoc
Old Oct 31, 2013, 01:27 PM
Go Navy!
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Feb 2009
442 Posts
I have the spray nozzle but I don't have a compressor. Could anyone recommend a reasonably priced compressor?
Opie420 is offline Find More Posts by Opie420
Old Nov 01, 2013, 10:05 PM
USA, AZ, Glendale
Joined Nov 2008
103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opie420 View Post
I have the spray nozzle but I don't have a compressor. Could anyone recommend a reasonably priced compressor?
Check out TCP Global or McMaster Carr. You could go to Harbour Freight if you have one near you. They have cheap compressors... don't expect perfect psi though.
Dooz is offline Find More Posts by Dooz