HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jan 22, 2008, 06:57 PM
Registered User
Carlyle Harper's Avatar
Joined Feb 2007
1,278 Posts
You have received my interest. I will be following this thread and waiting for the documentation.

I can see now I will have to buy another radio with more channels that supports modules as what I have now only has 6c and no modules. Problem is I am undecided between the 9caps versus the 12fga. Most importantly I want to insure compatibilty with this new 900mhz technology.
Carlyle Harper is offline Find More Posts by Carlyle Harper
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 22, 2008, 09:07 PM
Nemo in a blender
Connexxion's Avatar
The Netherlands-Amsterdam
Joined Mar 2007
940 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tron
Hi all,

Ok, prices of reference in Euros...


Ampli RF 500mW...........................149

Receiver 10c 868Mhz RXRC11L........148

Base Station 868Mhz 902Mhz.........187

Base Antenna 868Mhz ...................69

Altimeter......................................38

OSD168 ......................................65


Others...

LNA35. Low Noise Amplif 20dB 30-45Mhz....35
LNA72. Low Noise Amplif 20dB 72Mhz........35

Regards,
Hi Tron,

Do you have pictures of the products listed above?

Gracias.

Connexxion
Connexxion is offline Find More Posts by Connexxion
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2008, 12:43 PM
Registered User
Asturias, Spain
Joined Mar 2005
52 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connexxion
Hi Tron,

Do you have pictures of the products listed above?

Gracias.

Connexxion
You can see some here:
http://www.aeromodelismovirtual.com/...ighlight=#9131

and in the official page of the company:
http://www.dmd.es/fpv.htm


I expect to try LNA35 this weekend!
raulhc is offline Find More Posts by raulhc
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2008, 01:29 PM
Registered User
andrebandre's Avatar
United States, NM, Clovis
Joined Jul 2006
615 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tron
Hi all,

Ok, prices of reference in Euros...


Ampli RF 500mW...........................149

Receiver 10c 868Mhz RXRC11L........148

Base Station 868Mhz 902Mhz.........187

Base Antenna 868Mhz ...................69

Altimeter......................................38

OSD168 ......................................65


Others...

LNA35. Low Noise Amplif 20dB 30-45Mhz....35
LNA72. Low Noise Amplif 20dB 72Mhz........35

Regards,
I want all of the above.Is there a person in charge of preorders?I coundn't quite figure who's who on the DMD page.A little help please?
andrebandre is offline Find More Posts by andrebandre
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2008, 01:30 PM
Registered User
Impulze's Avatar
Sweden
Joined Jul 2004
691 Posts
What does the LNA35 ? Improve range on 35Mhz ? Im very interesting in this development. But im concerned about to get a swedish approval on such equipment.


//Matte
Impulze is offline Find More Posts by Impulze
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2008, 02:10 PM
Nemo in a blender
Connexxion's Avatar
The Netherlands-Amsterdam
Joined Mar 2007
940 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulze
What does the LNA35 ? Improve range on 35Mhz ? Im very interesting in this development. But im concerned about to get a swedish approval on such equipment.


//Matte

I was also wondering what purpose the LNA35 has.

Boosting the 35Mhz signal?
Connexxion is offline Find More Posts by Connexxion
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2008, 02:18 PM
Registered User
Asturias, Spain
Joined Mar 2005
52 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulze
What does the LNA35 ? Improve range on 35Mhz ? Im very interesting in this development. But im concerned about to get a swedish approval on such equipment.


//Matte
Low Noise Amplifier 35-72Mhz:

http://www.dmd.es/lna35.htm

Simple and cheap system to extend the scope of our standard RC systems.

The gain with 35MHz is 20-23dB. Seems he has one specific for 72MHz.
raulhc is offline Find More Posts by raulhc
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2008, 02:20 PM
Nemo in a blender
Connexxion's Avatar
The Netherlands-Amsterdam
Joined Mar 2007
940 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raulhc
I expect to try LNA35 this weekend!
Keep us informed!

Can you post a picture of the LNA35 connected to your rc tx?

Thanks in advance.

Connexxion

------->>>I just saw we posted at almost the same time.

I expected the LNA35 would have been mounted on the tx,but looks like I was wrong.It's the rx it's mounted to.

Thanks for sharing the info Raulhc.
Connexxion is offline Find More Posts by Connexxion
Last edited by Connexxion; Jan 23, 2008 at 02:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2008, 02:34 PM
Free Flying
anci3nt's Avatar
Joined Nov 2006
525 Posts
It looks like you put it inline with the antenna, powered by 5v or spare Rx channel:



Very interesting.. I was hoping someone would design something like this! raulhc, please let us know how it worked out for you! I would definitely be interested in the 72 Mhz version if field results show it works well. I don't see that one on the website yet though.

In case you guys missed the english link:

http://www.dmd.es/rc_&_fpv_e.htm
anci3nt is offline Find More Posts by anci3nt
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2008, 02:45 PM
Registered User
Asturias, Spain
Joined Mar 2005
52 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connexxion
Keep us informed!

Can you post a picture of the LNA35 connected to your rc tx?

Thanks in advance.

Connexxion

------->>>I just saw we posted at almost the same time.

I expected the LNA35 would have been mounted on the tx,but looks like I was wrong.It's the rx it's mounted to.

Thanks for sharing the info Raulhc.
First, sorry for my poor english, I can't explain the installation well. If you have any doubt I will try to solve it.

Futaba 149DP:





There is another easy installation, but the gain is less.
raulhc is offline Find More Posts by raulhc
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2008, 02:51 PM
Registered User
Asturias, Spain
Joined Mar 2005
52 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by anci3nt
... raulhc, please let us know how it worked out for you!...
I will put here the results.

I expect to test it the next weekend.
raulhc is offline Find More Posts by raulhc
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2008, 04:10 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Sep 2005
361 Posts
It looks as though the same model works for both 35 and 72, with the only difference being that the gain with a 72mhz system is on the order of 8 and 10db. I'd be willing to try one of these myself - too bad the gain isn't 20-23 db for 72mhz as well!

If you look closely at the print on the unit, it says "for 35 and 72mhz".

capn
capn is offline Find More Posts by capn
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2008, 04:29 PM
Registered User
Impulze's Avatar
Sweden
Joined Jul 2004
691 Posts
Does it amplify interference from ecs, motor etc.

I mean does it get more sensitive when increasing gain?


//Matte
Impulze is offline Find More Posts by Impulze
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2008, 05:01 PM
Registered User
Asturias, Spain
Joined Mar 2005
52 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulze
Does it amplify interference from ecs, motor etc.

I mean does it get more sensitive when increasing gain?


//Matte
Yes, it does it, but you should duplicate the distance without problem in most cases.

Is not sure, but it is a cheap test. It will go better for some than others.

It's not comparable with the 868MHz systems but it is a step in conventional RC systems, at least for my.
raulhc is offline Find More Posts by raulhc
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2008, 05:18 PM
Free Flying
anci3nt's Avatar
Joined Nov 2006
525 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by capn
It looks as though the same model works for both 35 and 72, with the only difference being that the gain with a 72mhz system is on the order of 8 and 10db. I'd be willing to try one of these myself - too bad the gain isn't 20-23 db for 72mhz as well!

If you look closely at the print on the unit, it says "for 35 and 72mhz".

capn
That's true, but Tron mentioned "LNA72. Low Noise Amplif 20dB 72Mhz" so that sounds like a different product that does give the 20 dB gain for 72 MHz.
anci3nt is offline Find More Posts by anci3nt
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Idea Long Range RC pmarek UAV - Unmanned Aerial Vehicles 22 Nov 07, 2011 06:17 PM
Discussion Long range flight using AeroComm modems AnthonyRC FPV Talk 161 Sep 05, 2010 03:21 PM
Long Range RC Link? cloudy Radios 2 Aug 09, 2008 12:11 PM
Discussion New Rc Equipment!! w4r_T4ct1c Electric Heli Talk 10 Apr 14, 2007 02:17 PM
What should I do with my old RC equipment??? atsiang Electric Plane Talk 15 Jun 22, 2001 12:05 AM