Old Jan 10, 2008, 08:05 PM
No guts no glory
Quebec, Canada
Joined Sep 2007
1,677 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergio00
Just RC. RC up to 50 Km. This thread is RC in 868
Yea but I was just curious on how you're gonna transmit video over that 50km distance
pratorian is offline Find More Posts by pratorian
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 10, 2008, 08:54 PM
Fly FPV, sleep; repeat
Germantown, MD
Joined Mar 2006
3,376 Posts
I just thought of something. If you're going for one of those SUPER DUPER long range flights, and if you have a nitro or glow engine, you could attempt mid-air refueling with another RC airplane! That would be really cool!

There's your next assignment JettPilot.
twinturbostang is offline Find More Posts by twinturbostang
Old Jan 10, 2008, 11:00 PM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
10,137 Posts
Trons equipment looks awesome, the control is much smaller, easier to deal with, and uses less power than mine.

1000 mW video will go 10 miles, reliable contron in a small package even with off the shelf video equipment is a great thing. It would help a lot of people to have reliable control, its easier to bring a plane back when the video gets noisey rather than when the RC signal goes away

JettPilot
JettPilot is offline Find More Posts by JettPilot
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 11, 2008, 04:12 AM
FPV Junkie
somewhere in space
Joined Aug 2006
674 Posts
Glad to see you ere Tron, Welcome I'm impatient
tazdevil is online now Find More Posts by tazdevil
Old Jan 11, 2008, 03:55 PM
Valencia, Spain
Joined Jan 2008
157 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergio00
INCREIBLE!!!! IS the FUTURE!!
Can you give us Technical Data?
Thanks
Sergio

NOW will be able fly 50 kms away!!
Hi, Sergio

Is agreeable to meet hereabouts

I am preparing the documentation in English

regards,
tron is offline Find More Posts by tron
Old Jan 11, 2008, 03:58 PM
Valencia, Spain
Joined Jan 2008
157 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by merctech01
thank you so much!! this is the thread i been looking for. where do i buy one!!
Hi, merctech

The equipments are new and estan in phase of beta tests.

In a few days we will publish the models, prices and you index in English, to realize orders.

regards,
Old Jan 11, 2008, 04:11 PM
Valencia, Spain
Joined Jan 2008
157 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot
Trons equipment looks awesome, the control is much smaller, easier to deal with, and uses less power than mine.

1000 mW video will go 10 miles, reliable contron in a small package even with off the shelf video equipment is a great thing. It would help a lot of people to have reliable control, its easier to bring a plane back when the video gets noisey rather than when the RC signal goes away

JettPilot
Hi, JettPilot

I am glad that you like my equipment of 869/902Mhz.

it will report of the equipment, possibilities and the flights that I have realized.

regards,
Old Jan 11, 2008, 04:16 PM
Valencia, Spain
Joined Jan 2008
157 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazdevil
Glad to see you ere Tron, Welcome I'm impatient
Hi, Tazdevil

Already I see that estais all here.

Every time it is absent less for the marketing.

We go rapidly, but it is necessary to bear the safety in mind in the functioning, the tests and the final quality. It is not a toy.

regards,
Old Jan 11, 2008, 05:01 PM
Near Austin
Joined Dec 2001
5,369 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tron
It is not a toy.
Good man! Glad to see that you take this seriously. There will be some seriously LONG flights with this one. This is what I would consider an RPV.
CenTexFlyer is offline Find More Posts by CenTexFlyer
Old Jan 11, 2008, 06:01 PM
Valencia, Spain
Joined Jan 2008
157 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTexFlyer
Good man! Glad to see that you take this seriously. There will be some seriously LONG flights with this one. This is what I would consider an RPV.
Hi, CenTexFlyer

A lot of work. Is exciting to fly to 9Km with total control of the model.

I like this forum.

I am going to report of the characteristics of the equipments

regards,
Old Jan 11, 2008, 06:21 PM
Joined Nov 2006
2,117 Posts
congratulations Tron you are a genius,
i hope it also work with Jr/Graupner

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratorian
Yea but I was just curious on how you're gonna transmit video over that 50km distance

bouncing waves into atmosphere haha =P

maybe using a tiny directional Tx wifi antena with 2 servos pointing home could help,

any way i dont think a glider or standar "tiny" model could handle enough batterys to fly up to 50km out, then return home :P
wallaguest1 is offline Find More Posts by wallaguest1
Last edited by wallaguest1; Jan 11, 2008 at 07:06 PM.
Old Jan 11, 2008, 06:48 PM
Valencia, Spain
Joined Jan 2008
157 Posts
Hi, all

I advance characteristics of receiver...

RXRCWM11
RC Receiver for FPV or UAV
ISM BANDs
868-902-928Mhz

Incorporating the last technology of Radio Frequency and microcontrollers, the high quality of the electronic circuit, low weight and characteristics, they do of this receiver a small work of art, unthinkable one year ago.

Without adjustments parts, digital, synthesized, TDMA sincronous technology with 8 RF channels, hops & latency of 25ms, bi directional (receiver of radio control and data and send telemetry, coverage and data), identification IP in net, 5 % of occupation of channel, which allows 8 to 10 users simultaneously in the same zone.

This receiver is orientated to advanced systems of Radio Control, FPV and UAV of Long Range. Very high characteristics and modular.
With the equipments suitable transmitters and the necessary antennas be able to manage to control your model safely even 50Km!.

An important difference with regard to the recipients traditional RC is that can see the coverage of the radio link in real time in dBms and the % of data packets without mistake that receives in flight. This allows a very sure flight, can control at all time the quality of receiving and maneuver very much, a long before having problems of coverage.

These receivers are much less sensitive than them of 35Mhz, to the electromagnetic interferences caused by the regulator and the brusless motors.

Extendable with the CPU M128L for the control of navigation. It is prepared for OEM Original Equipment Manufacturer and to be programmable for advanced users who want to personalize your equipment.

Extendable with the option of integrated GPS that they allow a powerful equipment in very little space and with the optimized consumption.

Extendable with the module amplifier of 500mW bi directional PAISM05SH, for send telemetry from the airplane to land to long distances.

Two serial outputs with protocol RCBUS, for communications with other modules, advanced sensors or instrumentation.

12 channels for servos, extendable and controlables across the RCBUS, satisfy the most demanding user.

The details have looked after themselves very much, the outputs for servos, are protected of short circuits and voltage. A LC filter in outputs of servos, eliminate interferences of Radio Frequency.

Programmable BEC, for electric engine.

Programmable Fail Safe and configurable according to type of flight and conditions.

The Power entry of RF's module, takes a filter LC and a Linear regulator (LDO) of 3V.

A Watchdog of 0.1seg for falls of the system.

Independent exit for the control of an amplifier of power of optional RF.
MCX50 high quality antenna contectors.

The channels ch7, ch8 and ch9, they can be used as income for measurement of voltage (altimeter, sensor speed, temperature, etc.) the channels 10 and 11 can serve as income of batteries with included measurement, or outputs channels for servos.

Direct entry of two batteries Lipo 3S (11.1V), with automatic switchboard of batteries and DC/DC convertor integrated to optimize to the maximum the power drain for the servos and peripheral. The DC/DC in many cases saves battery of notable form.

Control and amplification of the tour of the servos, for the video camera.

The receivers of 11 series of 868/902Mhz are designed for the band ISM of 868-870Mhz of agreement to the European procedure ETSI EN 300 220 and availables for the band ISM 902-928Mhz in agreement with the procedure FCC of the USA.

regards,
Old Jan 11, 2008, 07:00 PM
Valencia, Spain
Joined Jan 2008
157 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallaguest1
congratulations Tron you are a genius,
i hope it also work with Jr/Graupner

bouncing waves into atmosphere haha =P

any way i dont think a glider or standar "tiny" model could handle enough batterys to fly up to 50km out, then return home :P
Hi, wallaguest1

Thank you for your support.

If there must work well with JR bulging Graupner. (pulses standard PPM)

The video in my airplane reaches 10 to 12Km maximum.

The system of 869Mhz reaches some 50Km. I have proved it to 9.4Km. The receiver was indicating -82dBm and the sensibility is -99dBm.

The batteries of 2170mah (850mah for video) for engine are just for 9.4Km from going and return to house. The maximum tour that I have obtained with these batteries and the Easy Glider is of 24Km.

We believe that we can go to 15Km with batteries of 3300mA and antenna of video of 26dB

regards,
Old Jan 11, 2008, 09:23 PM
Madrid, Spain
Joined Dec 2004
2,097 Posts
Kilrah reached 2,8km with 10mw tx (2,4ghz) and a pre-amplifier, I think you´ll need something like that really soon
AndrésMtnez is offline Find More Posts by AndrésMtnez
Old Jan 12, 2008, 01:37 AM
Just trying to get a nut.
United States, VA, McLean
Joined Oct 2006
6,334 Posts
Tron,
This ranks up there with the introduction of the microcam, and then the headtracker...AWESOME!

One question: You have a directional antenna on the Transmitter. What happens when you have to "circle" around you in the field, say when you are landing? Do you have to keep the antenna pointed at the plane? Or does it have some omnidirectional properties close in?

Thanks...and again, awesome work!
scrtsqrl is offline Find More Posts by scrtsqrl