Joined Jan 2008
157 Posts
Discussion
Long range flight using new DMD 868Mhz RC equipment

Long Range System
LRS 869-915Mhz
DMD

Hi all,

05/18/2010.Upgrade equipment long-range 869-915MHz LRS.

After some years and the teams have changed and improved. what began as a diversion is now a serious work.

I want to thank all users confidence over time.

Our teams in general have provided innumerable satisfactions to many people and have exceeded our sales expectations and scope, reaching 180km ULRs teams (Ultra Long Range) of dual use: military and civilian.

That is why we continue to work hard on improving the system of long-range 869-915MHz LRS as well as the OSD644DMDG.

I always liked to personally attend to my clients, but there comes a moment that is physically impossible, not enough time in the day for you all.

I have not write in RCGroups and I have very little of my free time. The design and customer service when in full production of LRS teams and development of some military equipment is not possible.

we are continually reshaping the structure of DMD and adapted to the new needs of our international clients with the aim of improving product quality and after sales service.

For some months you can contact directly with Bea, the sales manager for Skype in real time. He does not speak English, but can attend Posts smoothly.

Step directly to show you the new equipment and new presentation and packaging. Please view the photos.

Thank you very much

www.dmd.es

---------- old ----------

Jan 2008

Hi, I am new in this forum, though very known in www.aeromodelismovirtual.com.

I do not dominate well the English, but it will try to report of the new equipments of 868Mhz (Europe) and 902Mhz (usa) with which I fly.
It is of interest of long range FPV pilots.

Sending photos of the electronics equipments with which I have come fly to 12Km.

Juan Carlos (Murcia, Spain) has the record with RC equipments of 868Mhz of DMD in 16.5Km.

More info in Spanish (sorry) in http://www.aeromodelismovirtual.com/viewtopic.php?t=737

I advance characteristics of receiver...

RXRCWM11
RC Receiver for FPV or UAV
ISM BANDs
868-902-928Mhz

Incorporating the last technology of Radio Frequency and microcontrollers, the high quality of the electronic circuit, low weight and characteristics, they do of this receiver a small work of art, unthinkable one year ago.

Without adjustments parts, digital, synthesized, TDMA sincronous technology with 8 RF channels, hops & latency of 25ms, bi directional (receiver of radio control and data and send telemetry, coverage and data), identification IP in net, 5 % of occupation of channel, which allows 8 to 10 users simultaneously in the same zone.

This receiver is orientated to advanced systems of Radio Control, FPV and UAV of Long Range. Very high characteristics and modular.
With the equipments suitable transmitters and the necessary antennas be able to manage to control your model safely even 50Km!.

An important difference with regard to the recipients traditional RC is that can see the coverage of the radio link in real time in dBms and the % of data packets without mistake that receives in flight. This allows a very sure flight, can control at all time the quality of receiving and maneuver very much, a long before having problems of coverage.

These receivers are much less sensitive than them of 35Mhz, to the electromagnetic interferences caused by the regulator and the brusless motors.

Extendable with the CPU M128L for the control of navigation. It is prepared for OEM Original Equipment Manufacturer and to be programmable for advanced users who want to personalize your equipment.

Extendable with the option of integrated GPS that they allow a powerful equipment in very little space and with the optimized consumption.

Extendable with the module amplifier of 500mW bi directional PAISM05SH, for send telemetry from the airplane to land to long distances.

Two serial outputs with protocol RCBUS, for communications with other modules, advanced sensors or instrumentation.

12 channels for servos, extendable and controlables across the RCBUS, satisfy the most demanding user.

The details have looked after themselves very much, the outputs for servos, are protected of short circuits and voltage. A LC filter in outputs of servos, eliminate interferences of Radio Frequency.

Programmable BEC, for electric engine.

Programmable Fail Safe and configurable according to type of flight and conditions.

The Power entry of RF's module, takes a filter LC and a Linear regulator (LDO) of 3V.

A Watchdog of 0.1seg for falls of the system.

Independent exit for the control of an amplifier of power of optional RF.
MCX50 high quality antenna contectors.

The channels ch7, ch8 and ch9, they can be used as income for measurement of voltage (altimeter, sensor speed, temperature, etc.) the channels 10 and 11 can serve as income of batteries with included measurement, or outputs channels for servos.

Direct entry of two batteries Lipo 3S (11.1V), with automatic switchboard of batteries and DC/DC convertor integrated to optimize to the maximum the power drain for the servos and peripheral. The DC/DC in many cases saves battery of notable form.

Control and amplification of the tour of the servos, for the video camera.

The receivers of 11 series of 868/902Mhz are designed for the band ISM of 868-870Mhz of agreement to the European procedure ETSI EN 300 220 and availables for the band ISM 902-928Mhz in agreement with the procedure FCC of the USA.

The shop web already it is in English. http://tienda.dmd.es

New OSD644DMDG. Graphical interface. HUD F16. http://www.dmd.es/osd.htm (spanish web)
http://www.dmd.es/Pdf/Osd644%20handbook%20%20V1.2b.pdf (English Handbook)

regards,
Attached Thumbnails 77.0 KB · Views: 23
tron is offline Find More Posts by tron
Last edited by tron; May 18, 2010 at 10:31 AM. Reason: LRS system update information
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 09, 2008, 07:16 PM
Madrid, Spain
Joined Dec 2004
2,100 Posts
Hi Tron, nice to see you here, I was asking myself when would you announce it here

Even if your english is not good, I think you should explain it a little more. My english is quite bad too, and look at how many messages do I have

Tron is not an amateur, he knows well what he´s doing

DMD

DMD FPV

868mhz is the future for long range FPV

His equipment is not on sale yet, he´s in the end of the developing process for the 868mhz modules
AndrésMtnez is online now Find More Posts by AndrésMtnez
Last edited by AndrésMtnez; Jan 09, 2008 at 07:22 PM.
Old Jan 09, 2008, 09:07 PM
Free Flying
Joined Nov 2006
525 Posts
Oh.. I like! Please keep us updated on it progress. Any idea on price range?
anci3nt is offline Find More Posts by anci3nt
Old Jan 09, 2008, 09:54 PM
Live FPV or Die
Montreal,Canada
Joined Feb 2002
3,960 Posts
Very glad to see you here Mr. Tron.
Your reputation preceed you. I already saw your discussion about your project on the Spanish forum, but I did not understand anything
Muy contento de ver que aquí Tron Sr.
Su reputación le preceden. Ya he visto su discusión acerca de su proyecto en el foro español, pero yo no entendía nada

I just discovered the Google translator, if I knew it before
Acabo de Google descubrió el traductor, si sabía que antes

Andrés your english is quite good to me, I always understand you clearly. Or perhaps my english is bad also, it could explain why two peoples writing badly english have no problem to undertand the other...

Google translator:
http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=EN
VRflyer is offline Find More Posts by VRflyer
Last edited by VRflyer; Jan 09, 2008 at 09:59 PM.
Old Jan 10, 2008, 07:06 AM
FPV Flyer
Madrid, Spain
Joined Mar 2006
763 Posts
Welcome aboard Mr. Tron nice to see you here too, as he told before he´s well known on our Spanish Forum www.aeromodelismovirtual.com.
He has been working on this project for a long time, and I could say he knows perfectly what he´s doing. He is going to start beta testing stage on a few weeks mostly with members of the forum above.
I would try to explain the whole project a little bit more here, Tron, but my first question would be, do u have some 900mhz units on your head for amerincan users?
wavess is offline Find More Posts by wavess
Old Jan 10, 2008, 07:48 AM
Joined Nov 2001
1,113 Posts
Hi to all ,
Tron dear friend , When a system compatible with JR radios ?
thank you in advance for reply
massimo is online now Find More Posts by massimo
Old Jan 10, 2008, 08:51 AM
Valencia, Spain
Joined Jan 2008
157 Posts
Hi, Andres,

Thank you for your support Andres. It is agreeable to see the colleagues hereabouts.
Old Jan 10, 2008, 08:53 AM
Valencia, Spain
Joined Jan 2008
157 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by anci3nt
Oh.. I like! Please keep us updated on it progress. Any idea on price range?
Hi, anci3nt

Thank you, In a few days, it will report of the prices.

regards
Old Jan 10, 2008, 08:57 AM
Valencia, Spain
Joined Jan 2008
157 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRflyer
Very glad to see you here Mr. Tron.
Your reputation preceed you. I already saw your discussion about your project on the Spanish forum, but I did not understand anything
Muy contento de ver que aquí Tron Sr.
Su reputación le preceden. Ya he visto su discusión acerca de su proyecto en el foro español, pero yo no entendía nada

I just discovered the Google translator, if I knew it before
Acabo de Google descubrió el traductor, si sabía que antes

Andrés your english is quite good to me, I always understand you clearly. Or perhaps my english is bad also, it could explain why two peoples writing badly english have no problem to undertand the other...

Google translator:
http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=EN
Thank you, not wise that was a so famous

It will report of the progress of the equipments of 869Mhz in this forum in English

Regards,
Old Jan 10, 2008, 09:04 AM
Valencia, Spain
Joined Jan 2008
157 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavess
Welcome aboard Mr. Tron nice to see you here too, as he told before he´s well known on our Spanish Forum www.aeromodelismovirtual.com.
He has been working on this project for a long time, and I could say he knows perfectly what he´s doing. He is going to start beta testing stage on a few weeks mostly with members of the forum above.
I would try to explain the whole project a little bit more here, Tron, but my first question would be, do u have some 900mhz units on your head for amerincan users?
Hi, Waves

I sit down like in house, is marvellous Only it is difficult to me mas time to write.

Waves: do u have some 900mhz units on your head for amerincan users?
YES, The system works from 800 to 928Mhz. It changes for soft (setup), and uses procedure CE and FCC.

Regards,
Old Jan 10, 2008, 09:09 AM
Valencia, Spain
Joined Jan 2008
157 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo
Hi to all ,
Tron dear friend , When a system compatible with JR radios ?
thank you in advance for reply
Hi massimo,

I have not tried with JR, if with FF9 Futaba and Multiplex. Surely if it works. Connects to the master output.

regards,
Old Jan 10, 2008, 02:32 PM
Spain / Argentina
Joined Mar 2007
186 Posts
INCREIBLE!!!! IS the FUTURE!!
Can you give us Technical Data?
Thanks
Sergio

NOW will be able fly 50 kms away!!
sergio00 is offline Find More Posts by sergio00
Old Jan 10, 2008, 02:52 PM
No guts no glory
Quebec, Canada
Joined Sep 2007
1,677 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergio00

NOW will be able fly 50 kms away!!
That system will transmit video as well ?
pratorian is offline Find More Posts by pratorian
Old Jan 10, 2008, 04:38 PM
south florida
Joined Jan 2008
80 Posts
thank you so much!! this is the thread i been looking for. where do i buy one!!
merctech01 is offline Find More Posts by merctech01
Old Jan 10, 2008, 07:04 PM
Spain / Argentina
Joined Mar 2007
186 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratorian
That system will transmit video as well ?
Just RC. RC up to 50 Km. This thread is RC in 868
sergio00 is offline Find More Posts by sergio00