SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 09, 2008, 09:40 AM
United States, UT, Draper
Joined Apr 2006
56 Posts
Discussion
Scale Pursuit Models, Booth #203

Hello guys,

Scale Pursuit Models will be attending the AMA Convention this year and displaying our new, giant scale T-34C model. A significant departure from typical construction, our models feature an all EPP airframe but you would not know it to look at it as we hide all evidence of this ugly but otherwise wonderfully resilient material. We would enjoy the opportunity to explain our unique construction method and its benefits to you so look for the big blue T-34C model with the shark mouth.

We look forward to meeting you,

Wade Kloos
Scale Pursuit Models, Owner
www.scalepursuit.com
info@scalepursuit.com
ScaleMe is offline Find More Posts by ScaleMe
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 09, 2008, 08:28 PM
United States, CA, Mission Viejo
Joined Jan 2005
2,271 Posts
Looks interesting...Ill check you out

I like the website, looks interesting...Ill look you up on Sunday.

Any other models coming online???

Rick
Air Head is offline Find More Posts by Air Head
Old Jan 15, 2008, 05:03 PM
United States, UT, Draper
Joined Apr 2006
56 Posts
Rick,
I hope you had a chance to stop by our booth. We had a good crowd around us most of the time. We will most definately be coming out with more products. Look for a big Corsair and a sport model too in the future.

Wade
ScaleMe is offline Find More Posts by ScaleMe