HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 08, 2008, 01:38 PM
United States, UT, Tooele
Joined Oct 2002
1,671 Posts
Help!
Want to buy edf F14 at AEF

The title pretty much sums up what I want.
I would like to see if anyone has a mid size edf F-14 that they are willing to part with. I will be at the AEF and would like to pick one up. If you can help me shoot me an email.

Andrew Jesky
Andrew@soaringsoftware.com
Andrew Jesky is offline Find More Posts by Andrew Jesky
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 08, 2008, 03:54 PM
Pushing the Limits of FFF
United States, CA, Sierra Madre
Joined Jun 2005
1,175 Posts
Andrew

You might want to check out the F-14 at EJF.com. They were there last year, and they have a F-14. Not sure of the size, but I would bet that Robert would bring one up from his shop in Tucson for you.

John
wirbech is online now Find More Posts by wirbech
Old Jan 08, 2008, 06:43 PM
Frankenstein recycled packs
USA, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Jan 2006
8,805 Posts
Andrew, my son's girlfriends best friend gave me a plane with yours and about 5 other famous pilots sigs on it. Sorry, I did not know who any of you guys were till wirbech and others drooled all over the wing.
http://static.rcgroups.com/forums/at...7-07%20110.jpg
I am not sure how she ended up with this RTF plane, maybe you can recall?
She is a Hooters calendar cover girl / model and just doing the golden chill in AZ. Should I have her come by for eye candy?

Rick
rampman is online now Find More Posts by rampman
Old Jan 09, 2008, 04:20 PM
United States, UT, Tooele
Joined Oct 2002
1,671 Posts
Rick,

Sarah is the hooters calendar girl, We did a movie about electric airplanes with here and 3 other models. She was pretty cool to hang out with.

Andrew
Andrew Jesky is offline Find More Posts by Andrew Jesky
Old Jan 09, 2008, 04:45 PM
closed
Gilbert AZ
Joined Jun 2001
9,323 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rampman
Andrew, my son's girlfriends best friend gave me a plane with yours and about 5 other famous pilots sigs on it. Sorry, I did not know who any of you guys were till wirbech and others drooled all over the wing.
http://static.rcgroups.com/forums/at...7-07%20110.jpg
I am not sure how she ended up with this RTF plane, maybe you can recall?
She is a Hooters calendar cover girl / model and just doing the golden chill in AZ. Should I have her come by for eye candy?

Rick
Rick I hope you are enjoying that airplane with my Sig on it. Its right next to a local pilot with a last name that stats with S.
fly4fun is offline Find More Posts by fly4fun