SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 02, 2008, 05:23 PM
Permanently Banned
Joined Jul 2007
800 Posts
Suggestion
Kong Power Packs------new Discussion

I have started a new thread about the kong packs as the other thread here has been closed due to all the school girl activities of a few members As I am totally unbiased towards KP or any other brand I would like this thread to remain open however I would prefer to either be given the option to privately moderate the thread to keep it on subject .... or have someone else of your choice moderate it privately? or should it be made a sticky ? too often we see threads by people brought down to school yard gutter level and it always seems to be the same people thank you
nitroshark is offline Find More Posts by nitroshark
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 02, 2008, 08:46 PM
Permanently Banned
Joined Jul 2007
800 Posts
its started already

as you can see the same TROLLS are in this thread causing trouble, bladestrike has no business in there other than causing trouble as does his side kick " theKM "SORT IT OUT PLEASE
Last edited by nitroshark; Jan 02, 2008 at 09:01 PM.
Old Jan 02, 2008, 09:24 PM
Permanently Banned
Joined Jul 2007
800 Posts
Thankyou

you seem to be sorting it
Old Jan 02, 2008, 10:35 PM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,540 Posts
Nitro
You thread has been moved to batteries and chargers. We do not allow threads like this to be privately moderated. Our moderators will take care of any posts that break the rules.
Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Jan 02, 2008, 11:24 PM
Permanently Banned
Joined Jul 2007
800 Posts
thanks Jim thats fine by me
Old Jan 03, 2008, 04:06 PM
Permanently Banned
Joined Jul 2007
800 Posts
ONCE AGAIN a thread had to be closed due to spam/ trolls I have re-opened it with a standard title...... please keep an eye on this thread I will report the first sign of trolling