Old Jan 03, 2008, 02:41 PM
UN Earth peoples true enemy
Euroland
Joined Jan 2004
1,799 Posts
The other link is in the micro heli forum and what a mess

and this thread already several forum controller warning

Its better a discussion in battery forum
But this discussion is just a continuation of the micro heli forum and turning into another mess

What i want to know about is the juicy info like how much the cell abuse can really take down to what 2 volts one volt etc

How the cell handles a puncture or crease whatever crashes throw at it

How many cycles to dead
weights specs etc
I ant seeing a lot of new info

Ralf
treehog is offline Find More Posts by treehog
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 03, 2008, 02:56 PM
Permanently Banned
Joined Jul 2007
800 Posts
Tree hog

Quote:
I ant seeing a lot of new info
you are correct there is not alot of new info coming out.. there has been more trolling by competitors than true discussion that is why the mods came down so hard, I am NOT changing the title as that doesnt affect the content of the thread.. I would suggest the people in the kniow about kong packs dont want to be involved in the school girl bickering that has gone down here its very sad that some competitors on RCG and their "mates" get away with spamming the oposition but that might change this year
nitroshark is offline Find More Posts by nitroshark
Old Jan 03, 2008, 03:02 PM
Permanently Banned
Joined Jul 2007
800 Posts
TALL POPPY SYNDROME has anyone heard of it? well look here it is thread closed refer new one
nitroshark is offline Find More Posts by nitroshark
Closed Thread