SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jan 03, 2008, 08:40 PM
dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb
Spokane
Joined Dec 2007
54 Posts
Wow that looks like a pretty neat little plane...probably won't be as succesful as the Cessna. Just to continue the age conversation:
I'm 14, I love airplanes...I got a ride in a Stearman!!! My budget? It's a thing called 'Old English Nanny' She's an old..English...Nanny. She feels sorry for me bacause i don't have any money so she buys stuff for me. Weeeee! :P
tangotango is offline Find More Posts by tangotango
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 03, 2008, 08:44 PM
Inverted,that's howI roll
3-DMan's Avatar
Venutra. CA
Joined Nov 2007
274 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyin C
Wow, I think we should start a ''Teenagers talk'' kinda thing
Yeah that would be a good idea!
3-DMan is offline Find More Posts by 3-DMan
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2008, 09:03 PM
Registered User
Joined Apr 2007
32 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangotango
Wow that looks like a pretty neat little plane...probably won't be as succesful as the Cessna. Just to continue the age conversation:
I'm 14, I love airplanes...I got a ride in a Stearman!!! My budget? It's a thing called 'Old English Nanny' She's an old..English...Nanny. She feels sorry for me bacause i don't have any money so she buys stuff for me. Weeeee! :P

wow thats weird cause just a week ago I rode in my first small airplane which was a stearman, one of the most awesome things ive ever done. Inspiring me EVEN more to become a pilot.
BackyardFly is offline Find More Posts by BackyardFly
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2008, 09:03 PM
Retardedly intelligent
foam and tape's Avatar
beavercreek,ohio
Joined Jan 2007
3,857 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3-DMan
Yeah that would be a good idea!

awesome idea
foam and tape is online now Find More Posts by foam and tape
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2008, 09:08 PM
No Guts, No Glory
flyin C's Avatar
Simi Valley, CA
Joined Feb 2007
2,024 Posts
We should have a ''Cool Kids chat'' kinda thing were all of us teenagers could talk about this hobby or whatever. I found a forum were we could do it.

I would be happy to start that. Its kinda fun talking to other ''Young Men"

PM me if you think we should do this, I would put it in a quite forum. . .
flyin C is offline Find More Posts by flyin C
Last edited by flyin C; Jan 03, 2008 at 09:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2008, 09:20 PM
Inverted,that's howI roll
3-DMan's Avatar
Venutra. CA
Joined Nov 2007
274 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackyardFly
wow thats weird cause just a week ago I rode in my first small airplane which was a stearman, one of the most awesome things ive ever done. Inspiring me EVEN more to become a pilot.
Cool me to. I've been working towards my pilots lincence, I aced my EAA College course. For being homeschooled, I have a cool cariculum for being 13.
3-DMan is offline Find More Posts by 3-DMan
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2008, 09:30 PM
Inverted,that's howI roll
3-DMan's Avatar
Venutra. CA
Joined Nov 2007
274 Posts
Good news, the Citabria is going to be sold for $109 at Todd's Models!
3-DMan is offline Find More Posts by 3-DMan
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2008, 10:02 PM
Its not that windy...
United States, CA, PORTER RANCH
Joined May 2007
1,164 Posts
Hah, Im thirteen, for me hobby grade is for helis only, Im not into planes as much as helis, but damn if i can get it why not? I have money well I dont like to spend it though, but if its on sale, its in my room. I get money during christmas and b-day, I dont get an allowance, and I dont get paid for doing chores, so I hold onto my money for as long as possible.
aerosoardude is offline Find More Posts by aerosoardude
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2008, 10:20 PM
Inverted,that's howI roll
3-DMan's Avatar
Venutra. CA
Joined Nov 2007
274 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerosoardude
Hah, Im thirteen, for me hobby grade is for helis only, Im not into planes as much as helis, but damn if i can get it why not? I have money well I dont like to spend it though, but if its on sale, its in my room. I get money during christmas and b-day, I dont get an allowance, and I dont get paid for doing chores, so I hold onto my money for as long as possible.
Cool, your into Helis too. What ones do you have?
3-DMan is offline Find More Posts by 3-DMan
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2008, 10:28 PM
dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb
Spokane
Joined Dec 2007
54 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyin C
We should have a ''Cool Kids chat'' kinda thing were all of us teenagers could talk about this hobby or whatever. I found a forum were we could do it.

I would be happy to start that. Its kinda fun talking to other ''Young Men"

PM me if you think we should do this, I would put it in a quite forum. . .

Lol I'm a girl.
tangotango is offline Find More Posts by tangotango
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2008, 10:34 PM
Doing it in the Lateral Axis
modfly's Avatar
USA, OH, Akron
Joined Dec 2006
15,360 Posts
wow..thats a relief
modfly is offline Find More Posts by modfly
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2008, 11:14 PM
Retardedly intelligent
foam and tape's Avatar
beavercreek,ohio
Joined Jan 2007
3,857 Posts
wow............ didint see that one coming
foam and tape is online now Find More Posts by foam and tape
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2008, 11:14 PM
I fly high
Jacksonville
Joined Nov 2007
236 Posts
When? It's 150 today, if it drops to that price I gotta hop on one for my lil bro - get him something he can fly around with for real finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3-DMan
Good news, the Citabria is going to be sold for $109 at Todd's Models!
twoshadetod is offline Find More Posts by twoshadetod
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2008, 11:18 PM
dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb
Spokane
Joined Dec 2007
54 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by foam and tape
wow............ didint see that one coming
Haha. All the pilots I know (and fly with) are told that there is a person that would like to fly with them. So we go to thier hangar, and they look at me and say, 'Oh, it's a girl!' Lol I always surprise people. They don't think a girl could like flying. But I have proved them wrong!!!!!


EDIT: Just one more thing, this topic has gotten out of hand!!!
tangotango is offline Find More Posts by tangotango
Last edited by tangotango; Jan 03, 2008 at 11:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2008, 11:48 PM
Registered User
smooney3's Avatar
Birmingham, AL
Joined Apr 2007
298 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3-DMan
Good news, the Citabria is going to be sold for $109 at Todd's Models!
No! That's terrible news! If they get it too soon, I'll have to choose either the Citabria or a new video card for my computer to spend my birthday money on. So, basically, it means that I might not be getting a new video card, lol.
smooney3 is offline Find More Posts by smooney3
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Parkzone Micro Cessna: Life expectancy? Smokescreen38 Micro Ready-to-Fly 101 Sep 04, 2009 02:33 PM
Discussion 15" Parkzone Micro Cessna 210 flyingace451 Micro Ready-to-Fly 16 Aug 09, 2007 05:11 PM
Discussion parkzone Micro Cessna 210 RTF mecevans Micro Ready-to-Fly 7 Apr 30, 2007 02:14 AM
Alert Parkzone Micro Cessna Hugequark Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 28 Apr 18, 2007 02:38 PM
New Product parkzone micro cessna gunracer Parkflyers 18 Apr 16, 2007 06:01 PM