|Dec 30, 2007, 02:41 AM|
What to do if you have a firmware update issue
Starting with Eagle Tree Windows application version 5.80, a new type of firmware is installed when you update your firmware. This new firmware improves the operation of your device. When the new type of firmware is first installed on your Eagle Tree device, the firmware update process is slightly different.
If you have problems with firmware update, such as errors with the firmware update screen, a solid LED on the recorder, or similar problems, please do the following:
1) DO NOT install an older version of the Eagle Tree Windows application after installing a more recent version. This will most likely cause further problems.
2) Disconnect your Eagle Tree device from USB.
3) Click "Help, About" in the Eagle Tree Windows application, to ensure that you are running the version that you intended to install. if not, please uninstall the Eagle Tree software in Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, and reinstall from our website.
4) Close the Eagle Tree Windows application.
5) Reconnect the Eagle Tree device to USB. If you are using a USB hub, remove it temporarily and connect the Eagle Tree device directly to your PC's USB port.
6) Relaunch the Eagle Tree Windows application. If prompted to do so, re-update the firmware in the Firmware Control utility.
7) If the above steps do not resolve your problem, unplug all USB devices and reboot the computer, then try steps 5 and 6 again.
If your issue is still not resolved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more help.
Last edited by billpa; Feb 12, 2008 at 11:24 PM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion what to do after you have been ripped off?||PETEREL||Trader Talk||18||Aug 14, 2007 12:47 AM|
|What happens if you have a lipo in your back pocket!||1987tc||Humor||8||Nov 13, 2005 09:54 PM|
|What do you do if you have no materials?||davidcollins001||Indoor and Micro Models||7||Feb 16, 2005 12:54 PM|
|What to do if you have more planes then receivers?||nanoflite||Indoor and Micro Models||5||Oct 13, 2004 05:18 AM|
|What do you do if you have EPS's, but dont want to buy a new plane with new EPS's?||BytheBookie3||GWS (Grand Wing Servo)||7||May 31, 2004 11:13 PM|