HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by curtusua, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 29, 2007, 01:41 PM
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Dec 2002
148 Posts
Trader Rating: 50
Sold
NAN/Mibo Models Vision "Sport" F3J TD, Brand New

I sent this model to Dave Hauch to have it built but circumstances with my dad's health force me to sell many models in my hangar. I hate to sell this one but...

The Vision Sport is nearly identical to the standard Vision except that it is a cross tail and the wing mounts at the shoulder rather than on a short pylon. This model was reviewed by Mike Lee in the August 2007 edition of Quiet Flyer magazine (pp. 66-70). The model I have for sale is exactly like the one in his review, white with red stripes. Wing is 3.1 meters (124 in) with a wing loading of around 10.8 oz/sq ft.

Since I do not have the model here at my home I have arranged to have Dave ship it directly from his home.

For complete specs, please see Mibo's website: http://www.mibomodeli.si/show.asp?ID=100

I purchased this model from Soaring USA this fall for $1100 and will sell it for $800 plus shipping. If interested, please email me here:

curtusua@comcast.net

Dave has graciously offered to provide any other information you might want concerning building and shipping. If you are looking for someone to build the model for you, I highly recommend Dave. His work is simply superb.

Dave can be reached here: davidhauch@sbcglobal.net

I couldn't find an exact picture of the model on Mibo's website but it looks to me like the X-tail in the pic is the Sport, just not the same trim.

Thanks for looking...

Curt
curtusua is online now Find More Posts by curtusua
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 29, 2007, 03:09 PM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Aug 2007
33 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
How much? I just bought a v-tail and having an x also would be beneficial to my hangar
envynlust is offline Find More Posts by envynlust
Old Dec 29, 2007, 03:29 PM
Jacksonville, FL 32244
Joined Apr 2004
165 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
From his original post: I purchased this model from Soaring USA this fall for $1100 and will sell it for $800 plus shipping. If interested, please email me here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by envynlust
How much? I just bought a v-tail and having an x also would be beneficial to my hangar
carrinsr is offline Find More Posts by carrinsr
Old Dec 29, 2007, 04:38 PM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Aug 2007
33 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
lol, I'm a morron! I'll let you know by the end of the day.
envynlust is offline Find More Posts by envynlust
Last edited by envynlust; Dec 29, 2007 at 05:19 PM.
Old Dec 29, 2007, 04:42 PM
Watervliet, Mich.
Joined Sep 2003
1,440 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
here is the tip.

dh
www.rc-builds.com
dhauch is offline Find More Posts by dhauch
Old Dec 29, 2007, 06:07 PM
Joined Dec 2002
148 Posts
Dave...

Thanks for posting the pics!

I have the flu and can hardly get out of bed to check this.

I appreciate the help!

Curt
Old Dec 29, 2007, 09:28 PM
Joined Dec 2002
148 Posts
Model sold pending payment.

Model appears to be sold...

thanks...