HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bighank13, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 21, 2007, 02:11 PM
Ahsville (just south of Columbus), OH
Joined May 2007
588 Posts
Trader Rating: 141
Sold
NO LONGER FOR SALE! Clancy Aviation SPEEDY BEE "ARF" w/52" Wingspan...NEW in BOX!

This listing is for a Clancy Aviation SPEEDY BEE "ARF"....THAT IS BRAND NEW and 100% COMPLETE! I just purchased this aircraft (along with a built Stagger Bee) on RC Groups with the intent to build it this winter. However, I have decided to scratch-build an original Speedy Bee (40" wingspan) instead. Hence, my decision...will be your gain. The following is some schematic information specific to the aircraft included with this listing: (1) 52" Wingspan, (2) 596 Sq. In. of Wing Area, (3) 37" Long, (4) Functions include Ailerons, Elevator, Rudder, and Throttle, (5) Can be Glow with a .20-.28 Two stroke or .20-.30 Four-stroke OR electric. Some of the fetures of this ARF include the following: (1) Prebuilt with HIGH quality Balsa and Light PLY, (2) Laser Cut Parts, (3) Precovered with REAL MONOCOTE, (4) Hardware for both GLOW and ELECTRIC, and (5) FAST and EASY Assembly with Good Instruction Book. There is Priority Mail Tape still affixed to the cover/lid of the box, which doesn't affect its durability, but would not display to well if your attentions were to just display this kit. These are getting pretty darn hard to find...and I think you will find my asking price right. I am asking $145 (which includes safe packaging, shipping, and insurance via Fed Ex). If you do not need the outside box (I would use my own shipping box), the asking price would be $15 less ($130)...since the shipping box would not need to be so long. Its original box is almost 60" long...which makes it ship as Oversize 2. If you have any questions, just ask. GOOD LUCK!
bighank13 is offline Find More Posts by bighank13
Last edited by bighank13; Dec 23, 2007 at 07:23 PM. Reason: This is no longer available on RC Groups.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread