HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 18, 2007, 04:59 AM
United States, MI, Commerce Charter Township
Joined Dec 2000
1,317 Posts
Discussion
Liberals: Be careful what you wish for..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...019&pr=goog-sl

I hope this blows up in her face. Nothing would make me happier than to see her get arrested while being sworn in.
Dave Campbell is offline Find More Posts by Dave Campbell
Old Dec 18, 2007, 08:03 AM
In Development Now
Joined May 2005
448 Posts
Wow. When is 60 minutes or Frontline going to tee off on this?
Indiana_Geoff is offline Find More Posts by Indiana_Geoff
Old Dec 18, 2007, 09:23 AM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,844 Posts
As if they would dare?

But Paul should be careful. That imaginary, snopes tested false, and totally explained away death list from the Clinton contacts might start growing again.

Purely coincidental of course.

I imagine it hasn't been denied because no one wants to bring it up.
LcJ is offline Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Dec 18, 2007, 10:08 AM
sensitive artsy type
Tucker, Georgia, United States
Joined Feb 2004
3,167 Posts
The video: "Peter Paul, Peter Paul, Peter Paul"

Please, this is so far from real journalism, you can smell it.

The US is not a subscriber to Interpol. How do the Clintons have Paul arrested by Interpol in Brazil? If they had this power, why is he out?

Then to suggest, once again, that they have murdered all their adversaries, please.

The Bush administration has just lost the latest round on turning over documents from the White House and the VP's residence at Annapolis, which they are attempting to hide due to the numerous visits made my Jack Abramoff. The judge ruled the records belong to the public. You have real corruption, not some dreamed up conspiracy stuff.
Treetop is offline Find More Posts by Treetop
Old Dec 18, 2007, 10:18 AM
In Development Now
Joined May 2005
448 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop
The US is not a subscriber to Interpol. How do the Clintons have Paul arrested by Interpol in Brazil? If they had this power, why is he out?
If you think an ex-president is incapable of getting someone in a foreign country to put a name on Interpol and get someone arrested, you are sadly naive. It's no harder than collecting hundreds of FBI files for White House staff to review.
Old Dec 18, 2007, 10:31 AM
sensitive artsy type
Tucker, Georgia, United States
Joined Feb 2004
3,167 Posts
Quote:
If you think an ex-president is incapable of getting someone in a foreign country to put a name on Interpol and get someone arrested, you are sadly naive. It's no harder than collecting hundreds of FBI files for White House staff to review. - indy
What I think about the powers of an ex-president have nothing to do with it. Logically, it makes no sense. Why detain him, if they let him out, he might talk. If you take this conspiracy stuff to heart, it seems you folks would at least try to work the logic problems out first. If they had the power to have him locked up in Brazil, how did he get out? Why would they let him out? Why didn't they just have him killed there? What was the charge that Interpol stated against him? None of this is addressed in the video, however, a lot of time is spent with Fox news talking heads making allegations and some screwball who is only identified as a constitutional expert does all the accusations, not to mention most of them come simply from the recording of Hillary Clinton's voice, which the part they played has no relevance, so we are expected to believe there is a whole bunch of confessing on her part in the parts we didn't get to hear.

This is just crapola. Speculate all you want, when you have some real evidence, post it.
Treetop is offline Find More Posts by Treetop
Old Dec 18, 2007, 10:38 AM
In Development Now
Joined May 2005
448 Posts
Quote:
Speculate all you want, when you have some real evidence, post it.
I agree and that is why I was hoping that a more credible source would investigate the claims. Perhaps 60 minutes can treat this as they treated Bush I's secret meeting with Iran over the Hostages. At this point, the video is at least as credible as the Bush I charge.
Old Dec 18, 2007, 11:14 AM
Suspended Account
kentucky
Joined Dec 2003
577 Posts
Liberals be afraid of what you wish for?????

Regardless of the insipid right wing conspiracy theories, I don't know of one liberal who supports Hillary Clinton.

Why would a liberal support a radical triangulating centrist prior to being faced with a choice of a centrist or a neo-fascist?
badaltitude is offline Find More Posts by badaltitude
Old Dec 18, 2007, 11:30 AM
God is good
Banjul
Joined Jan 2001
4,246 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by badaltitude
. . . I don't know of one liberal who supports Hillary Clinton. . .
Let's see what happens in the primaries. You may have to eat those words.

And don't claim that those who vote for her "aren't Liberals" but actually Conservatives. That argument, as always, is ridiculous.
Viper Pilot is offline Find More Posts by Viper Pilot
Old Dec 18, 2007, 11:48 AM
Deutschland, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Geilenkirchen
Joined Aug 2007
772 Posts
Quote:

The US is not a subscriber to Interpol. How do the Clintons have Paul arrested by Interpol in Brazil?
Wrong, Treetop. See this article:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpol

Interpol is an International Police Organization. It is located in Lyon, France. It is "only" a huge databank for criminals from all over the world.

In the opposite of the public knowledge they do not have any "agents" or something like this. They work together with the national police of the member states. Read the article in wikipedia.
udogigahertz is offline Find More Posts by udogigahertz
Old Dec 18, 2007, 11:50 AM
God is good
Banjul
Joined Jan 2001
4,246 Posts
Quote:
. . . . I don't know of one liberal who supports Hillary Clinton. . .
Only one example of the many things that you do not know!
Old Dec 18, 2007, 11:54 AM
Suspended Account
kentucky
Joined Dec 2003
577 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper Pilot
Let's see what happens in the primaries. You may have to eat those words.

And don't claim that those who vote for her "aren't Liberals" but actually Conservatives. That argument, as always, is ridiculous.
No...Hillary is a centrist....and her support is entirely centrist...

It's amazing how those on the far-right refuse to understandd that everyone who isn't a nazi is not a liberal.
badaltitude is offline Find More Posts by badaltitude
Old Dec 18, 2007, 11:59 AM
God is good
Banjul
Joined Jan 2001
4,246 Posts
Quote:
No...Hillary is a centrist.....
No, Hillary is a HARD CORE LIBERAL Another example of the many things that you do not know!
Old Dec 18, 2007, 12:05 PM
Permanently Banned
Joined Aug 2005
1,292 Posts
Not gonna sit through all that....
Where is the outrage over the bush admin THAT"S CURRENTLY IN POWER.
You folks get all atwitter over sensationalist claims about a potential candidate but nary a word about the failures in the M.E....let alone the failures here on our own soil

I'm going to write in Ron Paul this year whether he runs or not.At least I won't feel like I'm being forced to vote for the lesser of two evils..again.

Steve
pinolefm1 is offline Find More Posts by pinolefm1
Old Dec 18, 2007, 12:17 PM
Eye Drather Beef Lying
Jacksonville, FL
Joined Aug 2002
2,696 Posts
If you call the dozens and dozens of threads posted here that cover about every failing (real or perceived) of the Bush admin both here and abroad, "nary a word", then I'm afraid you haven't been paying attention--not even a little bit.

How many more threads would it take about GWB to move away from 'nary a word'?

Rick
ElectRick is offline Find More Posts by ElectRick