HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 15, 2001, 12:11 AM
Flying slowly along..
Northern Ca.
Joined Dec 2000
1,336 Posts
Must have been the Zagi candy

I guess it was something in the Zagi candy....
I absolutely HATE mornings, but I was up at 4:30 this morning to be able to fly my Zagi before I went to work. I impatiently waited for the sun to come up so I could fly,

I had 2 almost perfect full pack flights, what a way to start the day off.
I absolutly love this plane. It makes me wish that I hadn't spent so much time messing around with slow flyer type airplanes.
I mean they're OK, but the Zagi really gets the blood flowing. No more fluttering around at the mercy of the slightest breeze.

Did I mention that I love this plane?

Musta been something in that candy.

Do I have to change my screen name now?---Rob
slowflyer is offline Find More Posts by slowflyer
to remove ads between posts
Old May 15, 2001, 12:43 AM
San Jose, CA
Joined Mar 2000
1,314 Posts
Rob, the candy you ate had a coffee flavor. That's what make you get up early in the morning. It's the craving and it certainly got you, didn't it? Add lights on it and you can fly it at night.
rcdude is offline Find More Posts by rcdude
Old May 15, 2001, 12:54 AM
Santa Paula, Ca
Joined Apr 2001
109 Posts
Me too Rob,
I get up early and sometimes go to my school
yard flying location just at sunset. Just can't get enough!!!! I have 2 Zagis. The THL glider and a 400 (not the X). I've learned to fly them myself and had a great time doing it. 73's Art
ZagiArt is offline Find More Posts by ZagiArt
Old May 15, 2001, 01:35 AM
Brighton Ont. Canada
Joined Jan 2001
626 Posts
Rob
Told you we,d have to go looking for you in the foamies forum
Come back and visit us slow flyers every once in a while
Just do me a favour don't totally desert us and become a slimer pilot
See ya
YB

Dave Lindsey is online now Find More Posts by Dave Lindsey
Old May 15, 2001, 09:00 AM
AMA 697691
Rochester, NY, USA
Joined Aug 2000
8,238 Posts
Rob,

I'm glad to see you enjoying your Zagi! For me, the Slow Flyer planes were my 5th aspect of R/C flight. The first 4 were Speed 400, Zagi, Speed 600 pattern ship, and Sailplanes.

That new pump you get comes with every new aspect of R/C flight. Pretty soon, if your not carefull, you'll have a ship for every type of weather condition and every kind of mood your in that day!

It's nice to have a plane that can take some abuse and keep flying! Enjoy.
Greg Covey is online now Find More Posts by Greg Covey
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Greg's Web Hangar
Old May 15, 2001, 12:31 PM
Williamsville, NY, USA
Joined Sep 2000
4,500 Posts
Now I am sure of it. That damn ZAGI candy is causing me to halucinate. Why, just this morning I thought I was at my local school yard at 0630 hrs, flying that darn ZAGI X.

I mean, really, who ever heard of a RC e-power plane that is rock solid in the air, will loop easily, climbs like a bird, can chase the gulls and ruffle the geese feathers, is stable enough for a so-so pilot to make low-level-on-the-deck passes and do all of this for 15 minutes?

I'm telling you guys...

This ZAGI nonsense will be the downfall of you. Repent now, swear off the ZAGI candy, find a 12 step program before it's too late.
Larry Dudeck is offline Find More Posts by Larry Dudeck
Old May 15, 2001, 04:25 PM
hanford,ca,usa
Joined Oct 2000
227 Posts
yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww ROB remember that little wing that i had just epoxy'ied that morning we made the trade? now that little sum'bitch goes rob let your next foamie be a wedgie you will not regret it member how fast people drive on the "country highway" in front of my house well the "WEDGIE" like to race the cars and has no problem! if a zagi is fly'in in the 40-45 mph then this bugger is going 60 atleast! got a second on its way!
johnpmartins is offline Find More Posts by johnpmartins