HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 10, 2007, 10:50 AM
Retired for now
Bonita Springs,Fl.
Joined Sep 2007
8,698 Posts
Discussion
Dumas Tuna Clipper plans

Anybody have the construction pictures off the plans for Dumas' "Tuna Clipper"? Mine are really black from being copied so many times and Dumas says that's a discontiued kit and copies of the plans are no longer available. Pete
norgale is offline Find More Posts by norgale
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 10, 2007, 03:41 PM
I see a plan in your flaw
Shaker Heights, OH
Joined Mar 2005
493 Posts
I just talked to Dumas...They still have the kit for sale. It is on their site and they have the plans and instructions for it. Just not old actual pictures of the boat.

Actual pictures google????

Marty
pusar is offline Find More Posts by pusar
Old Dec 10, 2007, 05:15 PM
Retired for now
Bonita Springs,Fl.
Joined Sep 2007
8,698 Posts
[QUOTE=pusar]I just talked to Dumas...They still have the kit for sale. It is on their site and they have the plans and instructions for it. Just not old actual pictures of the boat.

Actual pictures google???? Not much there. Certainly no plans for the model.one picture of the real thing from off aways.

Marty[/QUOTE

I sent them an email specifically asking for clearer prints for that model and they came back with "not available". What can I say.
Old Dec 10, 2007, 08:28 PM
I see a plan in your flaw
Shaker Heights, OH
Joined Mar 2005
493 Posts
Being clearer prints...are you looking for the black and white photos that were on the plans or are you looking for the instructions and blueprints?

I know how some of those photos on the blueprints get pretty dark after they are copied over and over

Marty
pusar is offline Find More Posts by pusar
Old Dec 11, 2007, 02:15 PM
Retired for now
Bonita Springs,Fl.
Joined Sep 2007
8,698 Posts
I'm looking for some clear pictures that are on the build plans that come with the kit. They show different stages of the construction and mine are really dark.