HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by 13Flatspins, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 09, 2007, 07:49 PM
Build it up!
United States, MN, Coon Rapids
Joined Dec 2007
229 Posts
Discussion
My Hangar

Hello,All!
In my last blog entry I stated that I was in a funk about this hobby. I haven' t done any serious flying since Sept. '05. It's hard to keep focused when both of your 1/4 scale models fight with you to be airborne! I can thank my friend known on this forum as "thedonn" for turning me on to this forum. I have been regularly reading and coresponding here on this site. I feel my funk slowly melting away! I am still seriously thinking of selling a plane or two so I can afford to buy a heli though...
Here is my basic hangar in photos. The first set is the biggest reason why it's so hard for me to get to the flying field; My full-scale boat!
Set A) Boat
Set B) Ultra Sport built in '97. OS Max .46 engine, SpringAir retracts, Monokote covering & Airtronics radio
Set C) Lanier Ultimate Pitts built in '99. Saito 180 engine, TMJ Simple Smoke system, Ultracote covering & Airtronics radio
Set D) Lanier Laser 300 built in 2003. Saito 150 engine, switched back to Monokote 'cause I didn't like the Ultra paint match on the Pitts and Airtronics radio. NOTE: Every star was hand cut. Either in Monokote or blue tape depending on where they were applied. Seemed to take forever!!
13Flatspins is offline Find More Posts by 13Flatspins
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 09, 2007, 07:51 PM
Build it up!
United States, MN, Coon Rapids
Joined Dec 2007
229 Posts
Well shoot! Wouldn't you know that thus site couldn't arrange my pics correctly!!
13Flatspins is offline Find More Posts by 13Flatspins