HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by xwingnut, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 06, 2007, 09:54 AM
The Great NorthWest
Joined May 2007
1,029 Posts
Trader Rating: 316
For Sale
FuntanaX w/ New Park480, New 40Amp ESC, 4-New servos... Seattle Area P/U Only $175

Hi, The memory in the Tx's are full so I have to clear some room for the next project so here's one for sale.

I have a newly built Mini FuntanaX by Eflite. The plane has 4 test flights on it so it's trimmed and ready to go. The plane has been built correctly and she tracks true and straight. There's a new Park 480 1020Kv motor mounted & mated to a 40Amp Mystery ESC w/Bec and 4 new 9gram servos.

The Rx is an AR7000 and I'm going to keep that unless ya want to add another $75 to the selling price. I just switched to 2.4GHz so I really don't want to sell the RX. I do have some 6-Ch. 72Mhz shift selectable Rx's that I could work with the buyer . The only micro Xtals I have left are on 72.790MHz Ch. 50.

The FuntanaX has never been crashed or even taken a hard landing and it flies great with an excellent glide ratio.

I would like to sell this complete however, I would be willing to remove the guts and sell the plane without electrics.

Please note the Pic of the cowl & motor as you'll notice a hairline crack in the cowl where I had a braindrain and picked up the plane and cracked the cowl with my hand. I did not try to repair the crack as I wanted the new owner to see it. It can be fixed with a drop of Zap and I'll gladly do the repair if the new owner would like me to. I just know that some pilots like to do this kinda thing themselves.

Asking $175 w/electrics or $100 for the plane only. The plane only sells for $109 + shipping or Tax but this one is built and for you "Tire Kickers" that like to post but have no intention of purchasing, Please keep the comments to a minimum as this is a fair price for a NEW plane. The motor alone sells for $69.

I have the boxes and manuals for the plane and motor which will be included.

Please PM with any questions you may have. Cash, Postal MO or Cashiers Bank Check at the time of p/u is preferred but I do accept PayPal.

Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays to all.
Best regards,
Xwingnut
xwingnut is offline Find More Posts by xwingnut
Last edited by xwingnut; Dec 07, 2007 at 09:26 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 08, 2007, 12:11 AM
The Great NorthWest
Joined May 2007
1,029 Posts
Bump to the top
Old Dec 18, 2007, 03:14 AM
Joined Mar 2007
49 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
trade for the yellow version, mini funtana w/ 35 amp CC esc,w/ aon thrust series 24 15 3002 motor and 4 hitec hs55's all round i do not have boxes, but is in mint condition, and can send pics if your interested. as a perk i would pay for both our shipping. pm if interested
grant123 is offline Find More Posts by grant123
Old Dec 18, 2007, 08:56 AM
The Great NorthWest
Joined May 2007
1,029 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant123
trade for the yellow version, mini funtana w/ 35 amp CC esc,w/ aon thrust series 24 15 3002 motor and 4 hitec hs55's all round i do not have boxes, but is in mint condition, and can send pics if your interested. as a perk i would pay for both our shipping. pm if interested

I'm sorry as I'm going to pass on the trade. However, you did get me to think about it for a bit.

I have the FuntanaX series (Mini, FuntanaX 50 and the 100) and I really don't want to spilt up the set but I gotta make some room. If I were to aquire the Yellow Funtana I'd have to buy it and keep the full set of four but
I'm moving more towards the larger pattern ships and EDF's so some of the 3Der's gotta go.

Xwingnut
Closed Thread