SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 27, 2013, 10:02 AM
Oh no not another one
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire UK
Joined Jan 2011
275 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by frieslander View Post
Miracle Mart is at the top of my list of vendors. They are always prompt, orders arrive within 5 to 10 days. Once the order is shipped MM has no control on how fast it gets to the customer.

The customer service is the best I have ever come across. I have dealt with them for 7 years and many orders.
I agree. I have an order in transit now. Ordered 21st January, posted 21st January, Hong Kong Post tracking showed being processed 21st January, left Hong Kong for UK today 27th January! Miracle Mart cannot be blamed for postal delays. From past experience it will be with me this week.
eyemdee is offline Find More Posts by eyemdee
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 06, 2013, 11:55 AM
Joined Jan 2013
3 Posts
It's a miracle if you get it.

Two months and still nothing from miracle mart. This time lost in Flushing New York. This is the second time for this package. Last time it was New Jersey.
When it was sent back to MM the first time from customs, do you think they would inspect the package to see why it didn't make it the first time?NO, Hell NO!
So now it is hung up in New york. When Customs sends it back to them this time, I will demand my money back, and never deal with Miracle mart again.
ottocycle is offline Find More Posts by ottocycle
Old Feb 06, 2013, 04:46 PM
Oh no not another one
Joined Jan 2011
275 Posts
Surely this is a problem with the Postal Service and/or Customs. I don't understand why it is Miracle Mart's fault if their package is lost by other services. In my experience MM pack, address and label their goods very well with the correct customs declarations affixed. They use Registered Mail to the UK which arrives quite quickly.

I think you have been very unlucky for an order to get lost in transit twice but I would not be too hasty to blame the sender!
Old Feb 07, 2013, 08:35 AM
NotAnotherMomentLostToSei zures
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
11,485 Posts
I agree with eye. This is highly unusual and you certainly can't blame the sender. I think if it were me I would start taking some action with "whatever" account you charged your merchandise on (do a charge-back or whatever it takes). Two months is WAY off the charts. As you can see the others have had no problems with MM.
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
Old Feb 07, 2013, 03:52 PM
Joined Jan 2013
3 Posts
Why would a package get hung up in customs twice? Simple: a problem with labeling or packing. Who packed it? Miracle-Mart. So why didn't they inspect it when it went back to HK? I would love toi hear the real answere to that question.
ottocycle is offline Find More Posts by ottocycle
Old Feb 07, 2013, 04:13 PM
Joined Jun 2008
472 Posts
Ordered a devo 8s and another packet of bits, last friday, arrived today..6 days to the UK, never usually longer than 10..
fishfiend is online now Find More Posts by fishfiend
Old Feb 07, 2013, 04:18 PM
Oh no not another one
Joined Jan 2011
275 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottocycle View Post
Why would a package get hung up in customs twice? Simple: a problem with labeling or packing. Who packed it? Miracle-Mart. So why didn't they inspect it when it went back to HK? I would love toi hear the real answere to that question.
I can think of two reasons why goods may get delayed by Customs. One is the value of the goods and whether or not they consider that import duty is payable in the destination country by the recipient. MM have always affixed the standard Customs Declaration to my orders showing their value. As a matter of interest, what is the value of the parts you have ordered?

Two is the contents, and whether they are permitted by the destination country's Postal Service. Lithium Polymer batteries for example are now being added to the "banned" list of some Postal Services. Have you ordered a lot of batteries?

I am sure that if the package was returned for a specific reason then it would be in their interests to remedy the problem before they resent it.
Old Sep 14, 2013, 11:13 AM
Joined Dec 2012
20 Posts
I have a tmart acct but they are sold out of what I need. Miracle mart has it. All my previous orders from China have come via Canada Post which is 2 weeks about & thats too long right now. Miracle mart has an expensive DHL express option that says 1-3 days. I have never used DHL of any form. Has anyone used DHL express? This would be going from China I guess(?) to Niagara Falls Canada. Is DHL stuff subject to customs delays just like the post office or does Miracle Marts DHL Express 1-3 days *REALLY* mean 1-3 days? If I order now it should be here by Wednesday correct??? Is the 1-3 days guaranteed by DHL if I drop $30 on shipping? (Their offices are mon-fri so I cant get through right now)
Total RC NooB is offline Find More Posts by Total RC NooB