SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 03, 2007, 12:45 PM
Silver Spring , MD
Joined Jul 2002
308 Posts
Discussion
Will you pay the return shipping for bad item?

Hi All:

I just got a heli case from a vender and it has small dent on it. When I contacted the vender and they insists that I have to pay the shipping to have it replaced. The question is the case is pretty big and heavy and the shipping cost is high.

So should buyer be responsible for the return cost if the item is bad to begin with?
localbuyer is offline Find More Posts by localbuyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 03, 2007, 01:28 PM
That'll hold until ...
Hampton Roads Va.
Joined Oct 2004
3,560 Posts
I think considering it has no effect on it's ability to protect your heli while transporting I wouldn't have even worried about it. Worst case I might ask for a few bucks off my next purchase. I certainly wouldn't mail it back or expect the seller to eat shipping either.

Steve (the not so AR)
swatson144 is offline Find More Posts by swatson144
Old Dec 03, 2007, 01:48 PM
one game away...
Willoughby, Ohio
Joined Apr 2004
3,891 Posts
Throw a sticker on the dent and ask for a few bucks off of your next order...as Steve stated. Maybe ask the vendor for one of his stickers!

Matt
PerfectStranger is offline Find More Posts by PerfectStranger
Old Dec 03, 2007, 02:17 PM
Gent
Joined Dec 2007
6 Posts
If the shipment costs are to high, i think you can leave it better the way it is... I shouldn't worry about it.

The buyer isn't responsible for the shipment costs, but if the package was very good, it's the fault of the delivery service...
Sylvie is offline Find More Posts by Sylvie