HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 17, 2002, 08:12 AM
Destin,Fl
Joined Nov 2002
567 Posts
Any R/C`ers in Destin,FL

Hi, I`m brand new to R/C and have just built the GWS Tiger Moth. Before I take it up, is there anyone who lives near me that can give me some pointers? Thanks,Robin
cmk-2 is offline Find More Posts by cmk-2
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 17, 2002, 09:03 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2002
1,034 Posts
Eglin Aeromodelers

Robin,

Eglin Aeromodelers are just across the Mid-Bay Bridge from you! Come on out to our field. We have a good number of electric models flying. Saturday mornings are the best time for electrics.

The field is located at Test Site C-3. Come across the Mid-Bay bridge to Route 20 and take a left. Drive into Niceville and head to SR 85, Partin Road. Take a right. Drive past the intersection with College Blvd. The speed limit increases to 60mph. The entrance is on the left, at about mile marker 4. Turn left into the gate and make an immediate left on the dirt road. If club members are present, the gate at the tree line will be unlocked. Follow the dirt road down until you see the morning/afternoon direction signs. Follow as appropriate.

Hope to see you soon,

Rob
NCC-1701 is offline Find More Posts by NCC-1701
Old Dec 18, 2002, 07:37 AM
Destin,Fl
Joined Nov 2002
567 Posts
Is there a contact phone # that I can call to make sure someone wil be there on Sat.? What time do people get there? Thanks,Robin
cmk-2 is offline Find More Posts by cmk-2