Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Blitzkrieg65, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 23, 2007, 09:22 PM
Escondido, California
Joined Apr 2007
925 Posts
Discussion
My Blog

It's a tank you have to test its terrain capabilities, push its limits, drive it til it breaks, then repair it and make improvements!
The Blitz (Founder of A.T.A.C.) Armored Tank Association of Califronia

Also afiliated with RCTankWars.com
Blitzkrieg65 is offline Find More Posts by Blitzkrieg65
Last edited by Blitzkrieg65; Jan 14, 2008 at 12:23 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 05, 2008, 09:38 PM
Joined Sep 2008
13 Posts
Question on smoke

Hi how ya doing to day?

Question again on smoke, i noticed when im running the tank you can hardly see the smoke,i tried black dye but it contains water and dont work,is there a way to make it smoke more?and if there is how can i do that,or maybe the smoke unit isnt strong enough?

Topgunner/John
topgunner7777 is offline Find More Posts by topgunner7777
Old Jun 18, 2010, 09:30 AM
kolkata(INDIA)
Joined Jun 2010
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgunner7777 View Post
Hi how ya doing to day?

Question again on smoke, i noticed when im running the tank you can hardly see the smoke,i tried black dye but it contains water and dont work,is there a way to make it smoke more?and if there is how can i do that,or maybe the smoke unit isnt strong enough?

Topgunner/John
Mr.John,the best way to make more smoke is ,first you replace the nichrome resistance with 1/4 watt 10 ohms resistance,next step is wig should have narrow neck, by making the neck narrower it will not douse much so as to make smoke. Thanks with regards, LIBRANCO(KOLKATA):
libranco is offline Find More Posts by libranco
Old Jun 18, 2010, 09:42 AM
kolkata(INDIA)
Joined Jun 2010
2 Posts
Dear rc group member,i am having a m41a3 (3839)tank . Can i up grade it with metal suspension wheels,idel wheels and track tension lever,if possible give me some suggestions, i would be very thankful. Libranco (kolkata)
libranco is offline Find More Posts by libranco
Old Nov 27, 2010, 06:03 PM
PISMO BEACH. CALIFORNIAS
Joined Nov 2010
1 Posts
Blitzkrieg65

HELLO. MY name is RON , I am new on this site. I sent You a message last night, But I am not sure if I sent MY message right. I have seen You Pictures about the Gears inside Your the HENG LONG bb firing unit. I would be happy to pay you if You could send ME pictures of the Gears starting from the bottom up. I know that there is a Small spring and a tony washer, I do not know if there should be more springs and washers. I have a 1/16 MATORRO KING TIGER TANK. I changed the BB firing Unit because it only fires 4 feet. I bought a few months ago 2 bb firing and I messed them up by trying to take them apart and clean and regrease them. I have orderd 6 more bb firing units. But they may take 10 days to get them. I live in PISMO BEACH, CALIFORNIA, USA. I only know were the first 3 Gears go. Here is MY E-MAIL Adress, rccola16oz@yahoo.com Here is MY phone number, You can call ME Collect if You would like? It would be cool if You could send ME the pictures or Drawings to MY E-MAIL address. First let ME know how much You woud like for Your help. It would be great if You could call ME but E-mail would do, Here is MY HOME phone Number. 805-773-1029 and MY CELL Number is 805-709-1529 Hope to here frome You. I have some BLUE/ GREY 1/16 EARLY KING TIGER 1 Tanks Parts. You may be able to use them. HOPE to hear from You.I am home all day and all night 7 days a week. I will be waiting by the Phone. RON CARRILLO
fastkat69cougar is offline Find More Posts by fastkat69cougar