Joined Apr 2006
746 Posts
Looking great!
leblanc is offline Find More Posts by leblanc
Old Nov 12, 2007, 01:31 PM
New Jersey
Joined Oct 2003
1,655 Posts
Sorry guys we are sold out of the first run, we are running our lasers non stop, and hope to catch up ASAP, all the pre-order planes have been or are ready to ship. We are working real hard to keep up, and will. Look for the Zero, Edge 540 and Yak-54 full fuse early next year, if not sooner. Once we get those out than I think a sukoi is in order and Katana, what ya think?
furyflyer2 is offline Find More Posts by furyflyer2
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 12, 2007, 01:31 PM
Fly low or go home!
Joined Apr 2006
746 Posts
Sounds like an excellent plan!!
leblanc is offline Find More Posts by leblanc
Old Nov 12, 2007, 01:56 PM
Live to fly
Sacramento
Joined Apr 2005
5,551 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by furyflyer2
Sorry guys we are sold out of the first run, we are running our lasers non stop, and hope to catch up ASAP, all the pre-order planes have been or are ready to ship. We are working real hard to keep up, and will. Look for the Zero, Edge 540 and Yak-54 full fuse early next year, if not sooner. Once we get those out than I think a sukoi is in order and Katana, what ya think?
I would love to see the Sukoi and Katana!! I really want the full fuse Edge and Yak! I am really excited to fly the Extra...the kit is laid out perfect easy to follow! I am going to need a bigger hanger with all of the planes coming out!!
bighead93 is online now Find More Posts by bighead93
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 12, 2007, 05:26 PM
VBARRRR
USA, CA, San Bruno
Joined Jul 2007
2,502 Posts
omg i cant wait T.T

i ran out of nails to bite
brian94066 is offline Find More Posts by brian94066
Old Nov 12, 2007, 09:16 PM
Joined May 2007
556 Posts
That's a good looking plan you got going there Paul. I would personally love an Airfoilz Katana because that is my favorite airframe. If you don't mind bighead93 I will post some pics of the fuse with the yellow decals.

Kevin
3D-Flyer Kevin is offline Find More Posts by 3D-Flyer Kevin
Old Nov 12, 2007, 09:30 PM
Live to fly
Sacramento
Joined Apr 2005
5,551 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3D-Flyer Kevin
That's a good looking plan you got going there Paul. I would personally love an Airfoilz Katana because that is my favorite airframe. If you don't mind bighead93 I will post some pics of the fuse with the yellow decals.

Kevin
The more pictures the better!
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 12, 2007, 11:30 PM
Bay City, Michigan
Joined Sep 2006
749 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighead93
The more pictures the better!
Boy do I have pictures. I started building mine tonight and I have the fuse together and I have like 108 pictures. I will post them tomorrow. Too late to finish them up tonight. I am also trying my hand at a build video(s). Since I am a video newbie, I hope it turns out at least usable. I am getting a cold and I am clearing my throat about every 10 seconds. I will have to redo the audio I think. Hopefully I will have something to post this weekend.

Anyway, keep up the good work everyone. Now I hope I can get this build and flown before the snow starts to fly...hehehe

Enjoy...
msprygada is offline Find More Posts by msprygada
Old Nov 13, 2007, 04:33 AM
Team 3DHS
San Antonio, TX
Joined Sep 2004
15,632 Posts
Great build! Keep them pics coming.
BoneDoc is offline Find More Posts by BoneDoc
Old Nov 13, 2007, 09:18 AM
Live to fly
Sacramento
Joined Apr 2005
5,551 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by msprygada
Boy do I have pictures. I started building mine tonight and I have the fuse together and I have like 108 pictures. I will post them tomorrow. Too late to finish them up tonight. I am also trying my hand at a build video(s). Since I am a video newbie, I hope it turns out at least usable. I am getting a cold and I am clearing my throat about every 10 seconds. I will have to redo the audio I think. Hopefully I will have something to post this weekend.

Anyway, keep up the good work everyone. Now I hope I can get this build and flown before the snow starts to fly...hehehe

Enjoy...
The more pictures and information the better! I will contiune the build thread following the directions and will post them as I complete them! What color did you get?
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 13, 2007, 08:15 PM
Michael Yosten
Greenville, Tx
Joined May 2006
592 Posts
So lets see some pics!
Mikeygp is offline Find More Posts by Mikeygp
Old Nov 13, 2007, 08:37 PM
Live to fly
Sacramento
Joined Apr 2005
5,551 Posts
Working right now!
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 13, 2007, 08:44 PM
VBARRRR
USA, CA, San Bruno
Joined Jul 2007
2,502 Posts
Quote:
Working right now!
well hurry!!!

i'm not pressuring you
brian94066 is offline Find More Posts by brian94066
Old Nov 13, 2007, 09:18 PM
Bay City, Michigan
Joined Sep 2006
749 Posts
Quote:
The more pictures and information the better! I will contiune the build thread following the directions and will post them as I complete them! What color did you get?
I got blue. Here is where my pictures are (Click Here for all my pictures so far ) I just posted them on my SmugMug account. I got a little snap crazy but I just wanted to capture as much detail as possible and it was easier to put all of them on here. There are 70 pictures of just the fuse build (just the frame of the fuse, no skin). Putting on the skin will probably take another 70 pictures.... I am out of town for the next two days on business and will not get back to this until the weekend.

I am trying to do a build video but I am new at this and not sure how good it will come out. And the fact that you only have one take to get it right as once it is glued, it is glued. But I thought it would help out a little even if it is not of high quality. Well see how it turns out. From what I have viewed so far, I will need to do some work in the editing room.
msprygada is offline Find More Posts by msprygada