Old Nov 11, 2007, 06:27 PM
Inherent Tinkerer
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Joined Jul 2003
1,428 Posts
New Product
Stand-Offs for Radio Mitts and Winter Flying

Hello!

We'd like to introduce our new "Stand-Off" and Camo Radio Mitts for winter flying. The new Camo Mitt comes in standard Woodland Camo and the new Digital Camo.

Our new "Stand-Off" attaches to the neck strap eyelet on your radio and keeps the window from your Radio Mitt off of your hands. It works well with our Radio Mitt as well as all other manufactures' mitts or gloves.

Check out http://www.jtmodels.com/stand.htm or http://www.jtmodels.com/mitts.htm for more information

Happy flying,

Jimmy
jtprouty is offline Find More Posts by jtprouty
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 12, 2008, 11:14 AM
USA, IN, Nineveh
Joined Apr 2002
2,404 Posts
I purchase on of your mitts on Feb. 26,2008 and have not received anything.
Could you let me know the status?

Tim
tdearth is offline Find More Posts by tdearth
Old Mar 12, 2008, 11:40 AM
Inherent Tinkerer
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Joined Jul 2003
1,428 Posts
Hi Tim,

Between having the flu, and a family emergency we had a delay in making up some mitts. Hopefully you received an e-mail yesterday that your mitt was shipped as all but two mitts have gone out. I use the postal systems notification system to let customers know that their items have been shipped and I can't confirm whether they sent and e-mail or not. The two remaining mitts were ordered last week and have embroidery which normally slows them down a day or two.

Please let us know if you don't receive your mitt by mid-week next week.

Happy flying,

Jimmy
jtprouty is offline Find More Posts by jtprouty