Joined Sep 2007
Magic Butterfly, 3D-Trainer, Crash proof!
1. Australian scheme style design
2. A superior 3D trainer for beginner to practice aerobatic skills.
3. A superior 3D trainer for advanced levels to exercise precision flying.
4. A superior plane for all modelers to have fun in the backyard, indoors and parks.
5. SHOCKPROOF, outstanding energy absorption.
6. CARBON/FIBER™EPP (EXPANDABLE POLYPROPYLENE) foaming material.
Superior aerodynamic design by 3 world champions and 1 aerodynamic engineer makes 3D modelers perfectly perform all 3D style aerobatics. It can snap and present definite pitch breaks in all snap entries. Modelers can fly and enjoy it in windy conditions without any distortion of body shape.
Put it in the car, drive to a park, go and fly!!!
for more information, visit our website www.austars-model.com
This 3D-trainer comes with 2 options for all 3D modellers.
1. Kit only, the price for this kit is very very competitive in this market, what we want to do is to provide a trainer for all 3D modellers to exercise all 3D skills. This is the first step before flying giant scale sports plane without worries about crash!
2. Kit with brushless motor, ESC, prop, all modellers just need 3 mini servos, and few hours to assemble, we promise the price for this package would be very low! now we are selecting the good quality brushless motor and good quality ESC with a very low price, we are sure 3D modellers would be happy with the price and services.
We wish you would love it and this Magic Butterfly 3D-trainer could bring you fun!!!!!!
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||What is the most crash proof 3D plane?||Dave K||3D Flying||14||May 21, 2006 09:03 AM|
|T3D CAP 5oz. Indoor/outdoor 3D trainer - part 2||Martin Hunter||Parkflyers||63||Jan 06, 2004 09:06 PM|
|T3D CAP 5oz. Indoor/outdoor 3D trainer||hsuusa||Parkflyers||529||Sep 16, 2003 04:13 PM|
|T3D CAP - 3D Trainer||Greg Covey||Electric Flight Events||0||Jul 30, 2003 09:56 PM|
|It is simply a Kick-aRound 3D trainer!||KonstantKrash||Parkflyers||22||Jun 14, 2003 06:44 PM|